"Do you like it?"

Suri x Minho

"Oppa, are you here?" Suri knocked softly on Minho's room. She entered the dark room after she heard a small 'get in' from inside. She couldn't really see in the dark room, but she could make Minho's face because of his shining phone. 

"Everything is okay, Su?" Suri nodded slowly at her friend then she joined him on bed, sitting beside his leg. "You don't look that okay, actually."  Minho got up from his sleeping position and sat in front of Suri, crossed legs and open the light beside him. 

"What do you think of my dancing?" "What?" 

"I asked you what do you think of my dancing skills." Minho wasn't really sure what was behind that question so he made sure to be careful with his answer, but in the end he wasn't going to lie about anything.

"You're one of the best dancers I've seen actually. Your moves are sharp, but are still soft that shows that you're not over reacting it. You look so natural while dancing, like you were born to be dancing, I get really jealous of how fast you remember the dance moves actually. I can continue for hours actually, but why the sudden question." 

"Nothing." Suri kept playing with her hands. She was happy of what Minho said, but the words were still running in her head and she couldn't forget them. 

"It's not a nothing, come on tell me." Minho held on of her hands and smiled warmly at her, she nodded slowly at him.

"I was leaving Chan's studio today to go train a bit, since our reality show is coming soon, but on my way there one of the girl trainees saw me and acted really fake with me and then she told me how my dancing skill weren't that good compared to you guys, since I'm the only girl you can see how weird I look with you guys and she kept saying stuff like that. I really didn't know what to tell her, all I did was leave." 

"Was she in one of the girl groups that we're going against on the survival show?" Minho asked, he was extremely angry at that girl even if he didn't even know who she was. After all she didn't have the right to tell Suri something like that at all. 

"No, She's new to the company actually." 

"Suri, come on. Its clear how jealous she is of you. You get to debut, and not just any normal debut, and that means JYP really believes in you to give you such a chance to debut with a boy group. That means he sees something in you that he probably can't see in any other trainee. She's just jealous. Jealous of you debuting before her, jealous of you debuting with us, jealous of you being prettier than her-"

"You haven't even see her." She said, now fully looking at Minho, instead of her hand.

"I don't really have to see her to know that you're still prettier than her Su. Inside out." Suri couldn't help but blush and smile at what Minho said.

"You're flirting, Oppa." 

"Do you like it?" Minho smirked, cheekily at her causing her to laugh and he couldn't be happier to hear her laugh.