Bang Chan

Leader;

This was never easy for him. Watching everything fall apart like that wasn't even near easy for him. The day he formed Stray kids was the best day of his life. The day he formed a new family was something he'd never ever forget. 

He still remembers. He still remembers the day he met them all. The day he met Woojin and decided that he wanted to continue this journey with him. The day he met Changbin and knew that they'd be best friends forever. The day he met Jisung and immediately knew that he's gonna be a pain in the ass, but he knew that he'd love him endlessly. The day he met Minho and he knew that he's such a diamond that he can't lose. The day he met Suri and he knew that he wanted to protect her and care for her forever. The day he met Hyunjin and knew that he was such an amazing kid, that wanted nothing but to follow his dream. The day he met Seungmin and was so in love with his voice. The day he met Felix and he knew that he'd never ever find a brother like him ever again. The day he met Jeongin and knew that he wanted to make this kid's childhood the best. 

He still remembers the day he told Suri to be one of them, he still remembers the look on her face, how happy she was. How happy the others were too. Even Hyunjin and as much as this kid tries to say that he never liked Suri in the beginning, Chan knows that he was so impressed by her talent. 

Now he doesn't know if he regrets it. If he regrets introducing Suri to Jisung that day, regrets adding her to the group, not because she doesn't belong with them. Chan believes that Stray kids won't be anywhere they are now days with her, but he regrets causing her all this pain. He regrets making her go through all of this, because if he only kept his thoughts to himself. If he only didn't ask her to be with them, maybe she'd have been happy, maybe she'd have been okay. 

Since she joined the group, and she went through nothing but betrayal, sadness and disloyalty from them. The all had their way with breaking her heart or hurting her, but she always had a smile on her face. She was always there for all of them, and all they did was watch her fall apart. 

Chan felt nothing, but regret. Regret that he wasn't a good leader to them, regret that he wasn't a good friend to them, regret that he wasn't a good brother to them. He regrets a lot of things, but everything is too late to be fixed now.