Birthday trouble

"What do you mean you dropped the freaking  cake?" Suri turned to Felix who had a stupid smile on his face, while Seungmin was dying of laughter beside him, While the poor cake was melting on the floor. 

"YongBok are you serious? Jeongin will be here in less than half an hour."

"You can make one in that time." Felix said, causing Suri to glare at him, getting his wallet out of his back pocket. "What the hell are you doing?" He said trying to reach his wallet, but Suri was way faster than him and got his card out of it and gave him the wallet back. 

"MinMin go buy another cake." She said turning to Seungmin, who started laughing again. 

"Hey, that's my card." 

"Yes and you dropped the cake, so you're buying another one." Suri gave him a fake smile and then turned back to Seungmin who just took the cake and waved them goodbye still laughing. 

"We're home." Suri smiled at Minho and Changbin who came with the drinks. She took everything from them, and got it out of the bags. 

"Thank you guys for bringing everything safely here, without dropping anything." Suri said, giving Felix a side glare. 

"He dropped the cake?" Changbin asked without even looking from his phone. Suri nodded, while mumbling a small yes, causing Minho to laugh at them. 

"I'm going to change." Changbin said, going upstairs.

"Take me with you." Felix said, running upstairs after the elder one. 

"So-" Minho started, but then he didn't say anything. 

"So?" 

"Nothing." He went to the fridge, giving the younger girl his back. 

"What's wrong Lee Know." She walked over to him, pushing his back a little bit, causing him to almost fall. "What a drama queen." She joked, causing him to turn around quickly looking at her. 

"Now I'm a drama queen?" He asked jokingly, causing Suri to giggle and nod her head at him. 

"Since when?" He said, walking over to her slowly, while she walked back ward until her back hit the wall and now she was trapped between Minho and the wall, but there was still a bit of space between them. 

"Since I got to know you, you've been a drama queen. I mean remember that time Felix forgot that you have 3 cats and-" 

"How can he even forget, I talk about them all the time." Minho fought bac, causing Suri to laugh again at him. 

"See I told you and when I almost dropped your phone, but I saved it." 

"I didn't do anything." 

"You didn't talk to me for 4 hours, Lee Know." Minho laughed, as he moved closer to Suri and now there wasn't any space between them. Suri's face turned all serious as she just stared at Minho, who stopped laughing too. 

"I may be a drama queen, but at least I'm your drama queen right?" He smirked at the younger girl, looking down at her. She blinked at him and didn't say anything still surprised by how close Minho was. 

Yes they did hug, cuddle and they were really touchy sometimes, but something about the position they were in made Suri really nervous and she knew that the guy in front of her knew, but he didn't move. 

"You're clingy too." Suri said finally, causing Minho to throw his head back laughing, he then turned all serious again and looked Suri in the eyes and sighed. 

"Suri." "Mhmm."  

"What do you feel about me?" 

"I'm home." Suri pushed Minho away quickly as she heard Seungmin's voice. Suri had a confused red face as she didn't understand what Minho was talking about. What was this situation? What just happened? She couldn't understand anything, and that scared her. It scared her that she has to face Minho and ask him about this. 

Minho had a blank face. Why the hell did he do this? He promised himself not to act like this, he promised himself to be more in control around her, but everything was killing him slowly. He noticed everything, but she didn't notice anything. He was scared that he has to face her to explain. 

The moment Seungmin entered the kitchen he felt the tension, he moved his eyes from Minho to Suri, but decided against saying anything when Suri sent him a small smile taking Felix's card from him. 

"I'm going to give this back to Felix." She said, going upstairs quickly.

"What happened?" Seungmin asked Minho who just shook his head and sighed when he saw Chan and Jisung back home with some of the remaining stuff. 

"Everyone is ready right?" Chan asked and they all nodded. 

-- 

"Why is the house really dark?" Jeongin asked as he arrived with Hyunjin. "Where is the light." They heard a lot of noise and then the lights finally turned on. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY." Everyone jumped, causing Jeongin to break into a big smile.  

"Are you serious?" Jeongin said, laughing happily. 

"Well there's a cake that says 'Happy birthday' and balloons that also says 'happy birthday' So-" Changbin gave Jisung a hit on the back of his head. 

"Actually the balloons say 'It's a boy.' So-" Suri turned to the balloons quickly and for the first time she noticed that they said 'It's a boy.' not 'Happy birthday.' 

"Who the hell got those balloons." Suri turned around to look at the boys, but they all ran away already, causing Jeongin to laugh as Suri put the cake down and ran after the boys.