Midnight

Warning: Some parts in this chapter may contain slight sexual acts , strong language, and other mature themes; I'm gonna put the warning again before the part itself.

He hasn't been talking to her for hours now, and again she didn't know what did she do. He wasn't even happy for her about the show, neither did he say anything about the dress that she was going to wear on the press conference which she adored and literally all the boys complemented her, except him. Suri entered her room as she waited for him to do the same, but he was no where to be found. So she was left alone, even Jeongin was staying with Hyunjin and Minho, respectfully leaving them alone. 

She didn't know where was he, all she knew that he wasn't there. He changed so much in the past few weeks, and she was scared. She didn't even notice that she was crying until she heard his voice. 

"What happened?" Jisung rushed to her, causing her to let out more tears. "Babe?" He mumbled as he pulled her into his arms. 

"Suri, what-"

"What happened to you?" Her voice wasn't steady at all, she sounded weak and broken. "You have been extremely angry and- and-" 

"Hey, Hey. Calm down." Jisung mumbled, pulling her closer to him as she broke down one more time. "Suri, I love you and I don't want to lose you. I don't want anyone in this world to have you other than me. I only love you and I know that you only love me right? Right, Suri?" 

Jisung pulled away slightly, smiling slightly as Suri nodded slowly at him. "Oh, Babe. Its okay, darling." 

WARNING: The next part contains sexual acts and other mature themes. 

Jisung pulled away from the hug one more time, giving Suri a soft peck on her lips, causing her to smile at him, pecking his lips one more time. Jisung stared at her for awhile as she did the same both of them not pulling away from each others arms. 

Jisung pulled her one more time to his lips this time the kiss longer then the two before it, pulling her so she was straddling his lap. He took her bottom lip between his, tugging on it roughly before diving back to the kiss, grinding his hips on hers, both of them letting out a soft moan. He pulled away from the kiss only to move his lips to her neck, sucking softly on her skin, probably leaving a mark or two. Suri let out a soft gasp, wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him back to her lips, letting his tongue explore her mouth, touching and teasing her tongue. 

Suri didn't know what came over her, but she pushed Jisung away from her slightly as she felt him tug on her shirt, trying to take it off. "I think we shouldn't-" 

"Don't you trust me?" Her eyes moved back to his, both of them trying to catch their breathe from their make out. Suri stared at Jisung's eyes for a few seconds, not knowing what to say or do. "Suri?" 

"I-its, umm- the others are downstairs and anyone can walk any minute." Jisung chuckled putting her down on the bed, off his lap walking over to the door, locking it quickly, then turning back to look at her. 

"Fixed, and I guess we just have to be quiet." Jisung smirked, as he took off his shirt throwing it wherever, walking back to Suri.