Oppa

"Yes, I know. Can't you just book a hotel or something. Oppa, please shut up. I kno-" 

"Who are you talking to?" Felix burst into the room without warning, causing Suri to startle. 

"What the hell, Felix?" She glared at the guy who was already looking at her weirdly. 

"Who are you calling Oppa? Since when do you even call anyone Oppa?" Suri rolled her eyes, ignoring the yelling on the other side off the phone. 

"I'll call you later, No- Okay bye." She hung up, ignoring the missed calls she kept getting. "Since when do you enter my room like that?" 

"Since when do you call people Oppa?" 

"Its Raymon. Stop being a drama queen." Suri sighed, getting up walking over to her closet. 

"Ohh- He's going to kill me now, right?" Felix asked slowly, causing Suri to let out a small laugh. "He's back from China?" The girl sent a small nod, busy with whatever she was doing and Felix could tell that something was off. 

"What happened?" 

"He wants to come here." Felix looked at the girl weirdly not really seeing the problem. "He wants to come here, Felix. Do you understand what that means?" Suri walked over to Felix sitting beside him on the bed, but the look he gave her assured her that he couldn't understand what that meant. 

"Him coming here, means me not going out of the house, him causing problems with every single one of you, because you said hello to me or some shit, maybe killing one of you in your sleep. Who knows maybe he'll fall in love with Chan and marry him or something- Ugh I don't want him to come." Felix really tried his best not to laugh, trying to take what Suri was saying seriously. "Its going to be the first time he meets you guys." 

Not long after Suri moved back to Korea on her own to start her dream, Raymon copied her and went China to continue his studies and to work there as a full time nurse, which means that he never met the boys, of course they knew him and he knew them, and the talked a few times over the phone whenever he talked to Suri, but they never met. He always caused trouble whenever he talked to any of the boys, hating the idea that she had to live with 8 boys on her own. He wasn't the annoying protective brother, but he was a brother by the end of the day and the idea of guys being around his younger sister wasn't satisfying for him.

"Come on, Ri. Its not going to be that bad. We always talk to him and he knows us well now, I don't think its going to be this bad. Raymon is nice, I guess." Suri glared at Felix. The girl groaned, laying aggressively on her bed. "Oh come on~ Su, its going to be fine, I promise you. Plus I'm going to make sure that the boys won't do anything stupid." Suri scoffed. 

"I hate everyone." Felix laughed this time, shaking his head as he got up and helped her get up. 

"When is he coming though?" 

"Tomorrow." 

"Tomorrow?" Felix choked on air, looking at Suri who gave him a lazy nod. He let out a scream, running out of the room, yelling. "Suri's brother is coming tomorrow." 

"I knew they were going to freak out." Suri said to herself as she watched Felix panicking, causing the others to run around the house panicking too.