Close

A/N: 2020 Facts: Streetlight is so beautiful and this chapter hurts.

"You have sauce on your mouth." Hyunjin mumbled, but the boy in front of him only glared at him. "Do you like the food?" Again there was no answer and he cleared his throat, looking anywhere but Jeongin. 

"So, What are you doing tonight?" 

"I'm not your girlfriend, Hyunjin." Hyunjin wasn't surprised that Jeongin was mad at him, after all he forgot about him completely when he was with whatever her name was. 

"I don't have a girlfriend now though." Jeongin stopped for a while, but continued eating his food, ignoring Hyunjin still. "We broke up, and I was stupid I know. You deserve to be mad, really mad. I'm sorry about what I did, I shouldn't have ignored you, but you guys weren't happy for me, even though you were right, but I still wanted you guys to support me, like you did with Suri when she was with Jeno." 

"I just realised that its always about Suri and Jeno." Jeongin got up to put his plate in the sink. "You were dating MyunHee because you wanted to be like Jeno and Suri. You wanted us to support you just like Jeno and Suri. You wanted to love someone just like Suri loved Jeno. It wasn't about you Hyunjin, it was always about Suri and whatever you were trying to do wasn't helping you, it didn't make you feel like you wanted to feel. Listen Hyunjin, what's between me and you is different from what between you and Suri. You were ignoring me, and you didn't even know if I needed you at that time when you weren't there. See you later." 

Hyunjin watched Jeongin leave the kitchen knowing pretty well that he didn't only fuck up with the girl he loved, but with his best friend too.

--

"Hey are you free?" Suri stopped dancing, looking at Jisung who stood by the practice room's door. 

"Yeah, I guess. Why?" 

"Come with me." Jisung stopped the song that was still playing in the background, and waited for Suri to put on a jacket over her clothes and took her to his studio. 

"What are we doing?" Suri asked as she entered the studio with Jisung, who sat on his chair and turned to look at her as she sat on the couch. 

"I wrote a song a while ago, and I never finished it until recently and I want you to hear it."  Jisung turned to his computer, causing Suri to stare at his back confusedly. 

"Since when do you make me listen to your songs?" 

"Since today, now shut up." Before he could even start the song, Suri asked another question causing him to roll his eyes. 

"What is it called?" He didn't answer her for a while causing her to hit his head. "Don't roll your eyes, and I know you did roll your eyes." 

"Close." 

"Huh?"

"Its called close. Now can you shut the hell up and listen to it?" Suri crossed her arms over her chest, causing Jisung to chuckle as he looked at her. He looked back at his computer, and started the song. 

Can you tell me about you
You are seen from afar
I just don't want to watch
Yeah Just tell me about you 

It was another night in the company, of him, Changbin and Chan in the studio doing nothing but writing and composing. He was almost falling asleep, when Chan's loud ringtone was heard loudly in the studio. 

"Dude, fuck your loud ringtone." He groaned, causing the boy to chuckle at him, before taking his phone and leaving the studio to answer it. After a while Jisung and Changbin noticed that it took him really long, and after a really long fight between who was going to check up on him, ending with Jisung losing, he annoyingly got up to search for Chan. He went to the restaurant, not really sure why, but he thought that Chan would be there. He stopped suddenly when he saw Chan with a shorter girl. She was way shorter than Chan, had brown hair, big brown eyes that he really wanted to stare at forever, with soft lips that seemed so kissab- No, no, whoever that was he couldn't think about her like that. He should just leave them and when Chan is done he'd-