WebMelon

A/N: You guys were so in love with the idea of HyunRi only for me to ruin all of that after 150 chps, and now all of you are all about HanSu, but you never know what's gonna happen nexxxxxtttt. Heheh.

"What are you doing?" 

"I'm trying to cut a watermelon, duh." 

"Yup, you might just lose a finger or two while doing that." Seungmin grabbed the knife from Hyunjin, pushing him back slightly so he can cut the watermelon himself. 

"So-"

"I'm not here to have a friendly chat with you, I just came here to grab water and I saw you struggling, so I decided to help." Hyunjin frowned, feeling the same weight inside his chest. "You know, It really surprised me that you broke up with whatever her name is. I thought you were going to leave the group sooner or later so you can give your whole life to her." 

"Seungmin, I'm really so-"

"I said no friendly chats, I'm just voicing out my thoughts. I just want you to know how I feel. How we all feel." Seungmin washed the knife as he turned to look at Hyunjin. "You betrayed us you know, we're going to forgive you. You know we will, but it was weird. You were weird. I know we all are going to forgive you, but to be honest you lost someone and you'll never ever get them back the same way." 

Hyunjin gave Seungmin a look as he waited for him to continue. "Suri is going to get over you, she just needs time. You didn't lose her as a friend, but you surely lost her as a lover and you can't blame anyone but yourself. She did love you Hyunjin and you just threw her away like that, so don't be mad when someone else picks her up and shows her what she deserves." 

"Seungmin you know I love Sur-"

"Why did you date someone else if you were so in love with her? I don't understand you. Listen Hyunjin, everything you do is your own decision but remember that everything I say ends up right in the end. Anyways I'm tired, goodnight." 

--

"And then I told him go away." Suri's giggle was so loud, causing the boys to look at her confused. 

"What was so funny about what he said? I mean Jisung and fun don't match." Changbin still had a confused look on his face as he looked at Suri. 

"He told him go away, dude you're no fun." Jisung laughed as he leaned on Suri, both of them laughing at Jisung's not so funny story while the others looked at them disgustedly. 

"Lets just kick them out of the group." Seungmin looked at Chan, who was busy looking at his phone. "Chan. Christopher. Bang Chan are you there." Seungmin waved his hand in front of Chan's face, causing him to turn his attention away from the phone. 

"What?" 

"What were you staring at?" He asked, moving his chair closer to Chan, so only them were able to hear the conversation going between them.

"EunTae texted me not really good news. They're not that bad, but Suri won't like them?" Seungmin didn't say anything waiting for Chan to continue. "Suri is requested in a new drama based on a famous webtoon thing." 

"Where's the problem? So far that's pretty good opportunity for her and for the group too." 

"Jeno and Jaemin are the lead actors." Seungmin facepalmed himself, as Chan nodded knowing pretty well that no matter what Suri won't like being this close with Jeno again. 

"She can reject it right?" Chan shrugged "Well ask EunTae."

"He told me not to say anything until he's 100% sure of everything, hopefully she can reject it." 

"What are you two talking about?" Minho kicked Chan's chair with his leg, causing him and Seungmin to look at the other who were already looking at them. 

"We were planning how we were going to kick Jisung and Suri out of the group." Seungmin joked, causing Jisung to stick out his tongue at him. 

"You can't live without me." Suri said, and Seungmin mocked her. 

"I can. Thank you so much." Suri threw the nearest object to her at him without even noticing what it was. 

"MY FUCKING PHONE." Felix jumped from his place beside Suri, running to his phone that was now laying on the floor beside Seungmin's leg.