Girlfriend Suri

A/N: I have like 12 drafts to publish hehe. By the way stay safe please. 

Suri wasn't sure if she rushed into things, or if she was doing the right thing, but she was more than sure that she liked Jeno way before she met him. Suri wasn't really sure how she was going to tell the others too. The 00 line and Jeongin knew already, but she was having a hard time confessing to the elders. She was sure that Chan already liked Jeno, and Changbin was way too chill with everything, but Minho was the issue. Luckily the Jisung and Felix were there to help her with this. 

"I think this comeback is going to be lit." Hyunjin exclaimed as they finished listening to the song they were recording. Suri high-fived him as they were more than excited about this comeback. 

"I believe you guys deserve a break now, huh?" Their manager laughed, as he saw how excited everyone got. He left the room for them to decide what they were planning to do. 

"I'm not really in the mood to go anywhere." Changbin said lazily, leaning onto Felix who nodded too. 

"I think we all should go home to sleep." Chan said, everyone nodded except the younger girl who had her eyes now on her phone texting you-know-who. 

"I guess our Su has plans now." Jisung teased as he smirked at the girl, who cleared her throat, looking at Seungmin for help. 

"Aww, Riannonie of course has plans." Felix continued, causing the three elders to look between the others. 

"What is going on?" Chan chuckled as he looked as Suri, who was looking anywhere but them. 

"You know Han and Felix, they're stupid." Seungmin said, as he got up taking his phone out of the charger. 

"Who wants food?" Hyunjin tried to change the topic, helping the girl out, but Han was faster. 

"Girlfriend Suri of course is going to go get food with boyfriend Jeno." 

"Wait what?" Minho sat straight, looking at the girl who was hiding behind Jeongin, cursing her whole life. Changbin let out a loud laugh as he looked at Felix, who confirmed everything to him. 

"I can't believe we're just knowing about this now, how long?" Suri couldn't help, but let out a small smile as she noticed the happy smiles on Changbin and Chan's faces. 

"Not that long, a week or something." Hyunjin hit Felix as he was now glaring at him and Jisung. 

"He was asking her, stop acting as if you're the ones in the relationship." Suri leaned on Hyunjin as she glared at the two. 

"Hey we were trying to help." Suri just rolled her eyes, throwing the nearest object to her at Jisung. 

"Anyways, Kids calm down-" Chan laughed as he watched Suri and Jisung almost starting a fight. "I'm happy about this, I think we all are. Jeno is a nice dude, but that doesn't change the fact that I have to give him some serious talks, but again Ri I don't mind whatever this is. Just make sure that you guys will keep it as private as you can. For now at least." 

Suri nodded quickly, jumping from her seat to hug Chan, who just chuckled as he hugged the younger girl. 

"So do you have a date?" Changbin teased, causing the girl to blush deeply. 

"Shut the fu-" 

"Shh, ask him to come pick you up at our dorm. I still need to talk to him." Chan got up, smirking down at Suri as he gave her a teasing look. 

"No wait, what are you going to tell him?" Suri ran after Chan out of the room, causing the others to laugh at them, slowly following them. 

"Yo, man are you okay?" Seungmin stopped, looking at Minho who was still staring at the floor in front of him. "Aren't you com-"

"Leave." Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows at how rude Minho was to him. He just scoffed, getting out of the room, leaving Minho behind with his thoughts.