Chapter 5 A little thick-skinned

The quarrel between the royal family and the Gu family is not a secret among the nobles in the imperial capital, but no one is so bold as to directly reveal it to the public. Now that it is exposed by a young man who doesn't know the seriousness, everyone can't help but start to wonder if he is Accepted the Gu family's signal.

Zhao Chenshen obviously thought so too, put away his original kind smile, and looked at Ye Chen seriously: "I am Zhao Chenshen, no matter whether your words just now are intentional or unintentional, you are suspected of provoking the royal family and the Gu family, if I insist on being serious If so, I can even have you arrested."

Of course, this is just a warning. Although there have been countless open and secret battles between the royal family and the Gu family over the years, he does not want to have a direct conflict with the Gu family before he has the strength to completely deal with the Gu family. Naturally, he does not want to be caught because of the young man's words. handle.

However, Ye Chen seemed to have not heard the warning from Zhao Chenshen's mouth at all, and nodded seriously, and finally put on a surprised and respectful expression: "It turns out that you are the eldest prince, sorry, I didn't expect to Someone with such a noble status came to talk to me, and what I said just now was a bit insignificant, I hope the First Prince will not blame me."

The implication is that I really didn't recognize you just now, and you were the one who came to strike up a conversation first, so don't try to give me a shit-pot to sow discord!

"..." Zhao Chenshen's face darkened, and he was humiliated over and over again. Even if he endured a lot, since when was he the prince of a country, someone gave him such anger? What's more, they still took the initiative to step forward to seek abuse. It is conceivable that after today, their conversation will even become a topic of conversation among the upper-class nobles.

It just happened to be like this, seeing Ye Chen's wanton flying posture, the first thing he thought of was not how to calm down the influence of today's conversation, but... smashed the other party's high-spirited appearance with his own hands, and beat him hard Looking at the other party crying and begging for mercy, it was full of pain and torture...

Once violent thoughts arise, they can no longer be suppressed. Zhao Chenshen himself doesn't know why he pays so much attention to this young man whom he met for the first time. It can only be attributed to the fact that he was brought by Gu Xu. man in hand. As long as he thinks of wanting this young man, it's like stepping on Gu Xu's dignity, and he can't stop trembling all over.

Ye Chen was keenly aware of the approaching crisis. He glanced coldly at Zhao Chenshen who was standing there, turned around and left this land of right and wrong. He was afraid that if he stayed any longer, tomorrow's headlines would become an attempt to assassinate the royal family. Member of the Assassin. The future is long, and he has plenty of time to get back from Zhao Chenshen ten times and a hundred times all kinds of things in his previous life. He is not in a hurry, not in a hurry.

Ye Chen was very self-conscious, he was too lazy to meet those former enemies he wanted to beat up when he saw it, so he simply went upstairs to the private room, and when the banquet was over, everyone was gone, and they were still lying on the long sofa Sleeping soundly, I really don't treat myself as an outsider. When Gu Xu walked over, what he saw was such a scene, a certain ignorant person snored heartily, and in Gu Xu's ear, there was an urge to pick him up and beat him up. 2 Ye Chen's mental strength is not low, and being stared at by Gu Xu with dangerous eyes, he shrank his neck and was finally willing to wake up. He didn't panic at all when he saw Gu Xu coming over, and he yawned leisurely, rubbing his hands. Rubbing his nose and looking innocently at Gu Xu: "Have all the guests left?"

Well, the demeanor of the marshal's wife is full!

"..." Sure enough, this kind of shameless kid should be beaten up!