Chapter 123 Vice cp: Soft and wants to bully

Song Yuan saw that his boss abandoned him and disappeared in a flash. Erkang's outstretched hand was silently put down, and just about to follow, the uncle and nephew seemed to have made an appointment, one after another The deadly serial call came!

Song Yuan looked at the name of the contact person in the communicator. He was still the "Master" who had been modified by the general. He paused subconsciously, swallowed nervously, and wanted to pretend he didn't see it, but a certain general didn't When I saw someone, I guessed Song Yuan's cowardly thoughts, and immediately sent a message: "If you don't connect after three rings, I will go to your principal Mao Sui to recommend himself as your combat class coach. It shouldn't be too difficult. AA ""..." Song Yuan was trembling all over, and before he could react, he pressed the switch reflexively. Looking at the smiling expression of General Gu on the opposite side, he subconsciously stammered a little guilty: "Master, Master, I, I'm back to class! Thank you for your careful teaching during this time!"

Gu Yan looked Song Yuan up and down when he heard the words, and said coolly: "I know that Master has taught you carefully for a month. In order to be your training partner, I get up early and stay late every day. Now I have to go back to school. Just don't tell me and don't use me." Throw it away when you're done?"

"No, it's not!" Song Yuan stammered even more anxiously, why didn't he find out that he still has this strange problem before? Before he had time to figure out how his new problem of stumbling came about, seeing his master's sad look, he blushed and said quickly: "I, I left a note for you! You are not in good health, I can't bother you early in the morning." "So you'd better do it for me?" Gu Yanqi said expressionlessly.

"No" "Isn't it for my own good? Does that mean you didn't want my good and left without saying goodbye?"

"Master, Master!" Song Yuan was so anxious that he almost scratched his bald head, and looked left and right as if evading, his mouth was almost bubbling!

Gu Yanqi raised his eyes to look at the little rabbit whose eyes were starting to turn red from being bullied by him, and thought to himself that he didn't say anything serious, right? Tsk, being so soft actually made him feel guilty that bullying is a crime!

"Okay, okay, teasing you!" Gu Yanqi sighed helplessly, heaved a sigh of relief when he saw his apprentice's bad marks, and then said in a bad way: "But you left without the master's permission. Do you think you should be punished?"

Song Yuan: "...the QAQ."

Gu Yanqi nodded in satisfaction, looked at the soft little rabbit and said with a smile: "Be good, master loves you, if you don't punish me severely, I will punish you to write ten posts praising your master on master's forum. It's not the same thing, is it?"

"..." This is too embarrassing! No vest yet! You might as well just beat me up! Song Yuan almost wanted to cry but had no tears.

"On weekdays, I always hear you say how good I am to you. You can't make up so many posts. Could it be just to make me happy?" Gu Yanqi squinted his eyes and couldn't hear the emotion.

"All together, all together" Song Yuan looked at his master bitterly and said.

"En." Gu Yanqi finally let Song Yuan go, nodded and said in a good mood, "Then I'll come over to test the results in a few days, and if the writing is not good, I will give you additional training."

"Oh." Song Yuan lowered his head and replied dejectedly. It took a while to realize that training alone? What's the meaning?

"I forgot to tell you, the application I submitted to your school has been approved, and I will be the instructor of your combat class in two days." Gu Yanqi added with a smile.

Song Yuan: "..."