Chapter 141: Ye Chen's Idea

The video posted anonymously on the largest forum of Xingwang became popular in the fastest time, and with Ye Chen's previous Xingwang news, no one doubts the fact that Ye Mowang is an S-level spiritual power.

King Zhao Yiming is anxiously waiting for the latest news from the personal guards in the palace. Originally, he still looked down upon Gu Xu for being fascinated by a useless commoner. Who would have thought that the useless commoner in his eyes would suddenly become S-class ability user? !

The Gu family's luck is so good? The genetic matching database has a probability of one in hundreds of thousands to match an S-level supernatural being! This person is actually a child left behind by Admiral Ye back then, making it difficult for him to think about how precious the Gu family is. That person named Ye Chen, he has already experienced it in the last confrontation, the other party is impossible to hand over easily It was Ye Chen, and the people from the Imperial Research Institute had already arrived before me. The reason why they sent Sun Yuan over this time was to find out the facts and Gu Xu's attitude, and the second was for the future...

"Your Majesty, the video has been sent out." Zhao Yiming tapped on the table with one hand and thought gloomyly, and then saw his confidant attendant hurried in and saluted respectfully.

Zhao Yiming frowned subconsciously when he heard the words, looked at the attendant and said, "What video?"

The attendant was taken aback when he heard the words, and turned out the video on the star network and handed it to His Majesty, and then analyzed: "As we thought, the Gu family doesn't want to hand over people at all, and this Ye Chen still uses the fact that he is unwell to shirk, although our I didn't get a complete picture, but after all, it's the Gu family's territory, it's not easy to get this one, and looking at the comments below, it's already gradually leaning towards our side before it starts to work, just add more fire" " When did you post it?" Zhao Yiming finished watching the most popular video on Starnet in surprise, although they had planned it at the beginning, but his subordinates moved too fast, and the sailors arranged in advance had not had time to use it. And why didn't Sun Yuan get in touch with him in advance before sending it out?

However, besides his people, Cheng Yang and his guards were present, maybe they thought about going together, Zhao Yiming no longer hesitated, and immediately raised his hand and said: "Let the people who were arranged before follow up, be sure to take Public opinion is drawn up!"

With the people from the Imperial Research Institute in front, it seems that he only needs to have a rhythm "Yes."

At this time, Sun Yuan and others who were at the center of the incident were standing in front of Gu Xu with an ugly expression, surrounded by members of the elite formation of the Gu family, their every move would be discovered, and the task entrusted to him by His Majesty has not yet been completed. Looking far away at Cheng Yang, who also had a pretty face and couldn't go anywhere, he decided not to waste any more time, and looked at Gu Xu and said: "Marshal, we are here today to discuss matters such as the madam's mental strength examination. Now that Madam is in a special situation, it is really inappropriate to do too many inspections. Why don't the marshal let irrelevant personnel leave first? Let's make an appointment with Madam in advance, discuss a charter, and select some inspection items to achieve a satisfactory result for both of us. What do you think? "

Hearing this, Cheng Yang frowned subconsciously and glanced at Sun Yuan. He didn't understand why Sun Yuan compromised before the negotiation started, but he didn't object. Gu Xu's people really caused great harm to them when they kicked here. Great psychological pressure is not conducive to the progress of the topic.

Gu Xu glanced at Sun Yuan with a cold face, opened his mouth and was about to speak, but was interrupted by Ye Chen who got in front of him, and smiled gently: "Since Captain Sun is so sincere, then Just listen to you."