Chapter 101 Marshal, Your Wife Has It

Ye Chen explained everything that should be explained clearly, and by the way, gave the royal family a wave of eye drops without any trace, then reluctantly turned off the live broadcast, looked at the background of the account, touched his chin, and said with emotion: "That's the way to go!" In less than an hour, almost one million star coins were rewarded, as expected, there are still a lot of rich people in the empire, if I can't get along in the future, I can come to the live broadcast platform to show my face."

"..." Song Yuan twitched his face, and reminded with difficulty: "Boss, the Generalissimo must have seen the movement, your name"''Do you see what this is? "Before Song Yuan finished speaking, Ye Chen pointed to his eyes, looked at Song Yuan and said expressionlessly.

"What?" Song Yuan looked at it for a long time and didn't know what his boss was referring to, so he had to humbly ask for advice.

"Didn't you see the bloodshot eyes in my eyes, my dark circles, and my haggard face?" Ye Chen looked at the blind man, and waved his hands in disgust.

"..." Song Yuan glanced at the face of his boss who was flushed in sleep, stared his eyes to the fullest but didn't see any traces of dark circles, and fell silent for a while.

"Besides, I'm not doing anything bad. I just want to clarify what happened yesterday so that someone won't spoil Gu Xu. I'm so good. Does he have the heart to haggle over me because of a small name?" Ye Chen raised his chin and said confidently. .

"Be patient." Song Yuan looked at the boss who was fighting more and more courageously on the road to death, then pointed to the marshal standing behind the boss with a dark face, and answered in a low voice for the marshal.

"..." Ye Chen froze, sat up straight subconsciously, looked at Song Yuan solemnly and said, "Nonsense! My marshal has always been broad-minded and accepts all people, so he is not such a stingy person! And the name is not important at all, what is important It is through the name that everyone can feel the fairy love between me and the marshal who understands and tolerates each other!"

"..." Song Yuan looked at the boss who was dying solemnly, closed his mouth tightly and regarded himself as a little transparent, and then saw the marshal behind Ye Chen and said coolly: "Why don't you say 'Marshal every day How did "Back Pain" make everyone feel our fairy love?"

"Ahem, you're back so soon!" Ye Chen pretended to realize that Gu Xu turned his head in surprise, looked at his marshal's expressionless face, and quickly whispered: "You can't forget when I started the live broadcast." Thinking of you, can't you prove our fairy love?"

"..." Gu Xu was unmoved, and went forward to pick up the little bastard and left. Ye Chen became anxious when he saw this, and stayed on the shoulder of his own marshal, struggling desperately, and said angrily and anxiously: "You Let me down quickly, I don't want to lose face!"

The people coming and going here are all under Gu Xu's subordinates, watching him being carried away by Gu Xu, he can't make any associations! Ye Chen is also the stubborn Ye Mowang today, even if he can't successfully counterattack, at least he must save the little face left!

"You have made a big show of attacking in front of the citizens of the entire empire, so you probably don't care about such a small thing." Gu Xu lightly restrained his little bastard's gestures, and said without a trace of emotion.

"Then how can it be the same?" Ye Chen was so angry, he grabbed his marshal's clothes and groaned: "Those are people I don't know, now I know these people, I'm familiar with them, I'll definitely change tomorrow If you want to laugh at me, do you have the heart to watch me being laughed at by them?!"