Chapter 43 Powerful Spoiling Wife

Ye Chen didn't bother to pay attention to Zhao Jie's little threats, but saw Liang Ye behind her, raised his eyebrows slightly and said to Zhao Jie: "Your Highness, the person behind you, could it be that you are the one from the freshmen of the whole school?" Pick the best teammates, right?"

Zhao Jie had heard that the two had a bad relationship before, and she chose Liang Ye as a teammate, and she also had the idea of deliberately disgusting Ye Chen. Seeing him mentioning Liang Ye, she sneered and said, "Liang Ye You are a top student in the Combat Department, and you have won the Star Grid Fighting Competition. Only such people are worthy of joining my team. As for you..."

Having said that, Zhao Jie paused, and gave Ye Chen a contemptuous look: "If it weren't for the sake of the marshal, no one would pay attention to trash like you, a command system with only B mental power. If you don't want to embarrass the marshal and become the bottom of the actual combat test and join my team, you'd better listen to my command obediently."

"Oh, I'm so scared!" Ye Chen twitched his lips and said without sincerity.

Zhao Jie: "..."

Seeing Ye Chen's half-smile, Liang Ye's heart skipped a beat, and he hurriedly stepped forward to lick his face and said with a familiar look: "Cousin, don't be arrogant, His Highness is willing to form a team with you because he values you. Two people, do you really want to fight against His Highness even if you lose one?"

Liang Ye's tone was full of persuasion to Ye Chen, but his eyes were filled with unconcealable jealousy. Ye Chen had already been stepped on by him, and he would never turn over again. Why...why? It's fine that the marshal is partial to him, but now even Princess Zhao is trying to team up with Ye Chen, what's so good about him, his mental power is permanently damaged, and he was injected with a pregnancy injection, what is the difference between him and a waste? !

He knew that Ye Chen had a tough personality, and it was impossible for Zhao Jie to join her team if she was so aggressive. In this way, his persuasion would add fuel to the fire. Once Ye Chen refused, it would only make Zhao Jie even more angry. Then hit the idea.

Ye Chen didn't even need to look at Liang Ye's expression to know what Liang Ye was thinking. He glanced at him coldly and said, "Even you have joined her team, so His Highness's standards for valuing people are quite low..."

As soon as the words fell, before Liang Ye could react, Ye Chen turned around and waved to the two of them, "Let's go, don't be afraid of opponents who are like gods, but teammates who are like pigs, you two go together, I can't bear it!"

Zhao Jie & Liang Ye: "..."

"You... who do you say is the pig teammate?!" Zhao Jie was stunned for a moment before she realized, and she immediately became angry. She stepped forward and grabbed Ye Chen's hand, gritted her teeth and said, "Ye Chen, Don't go too far! I've seen a lot of people like you! You're just a clown who acts recklessly under the cover of the marshal..."

"The marshal has always hated people who like to cause trouble and are useless. If you take the wrong one and offend the royal family, I don't believe it. He will protect you as before!" Zhao Jie looked at Ye Chen coldly, hating You can't let the marshal see the other party's ugliness immediately, and even detest his fiancé together.

"..." I always thought that the Marshal didn't like people who like to make troubles. Since I met the boss, I found out that I was wrong. The Marshal obviously likes the boss to make troubles! Song Yuan, who stood quietly on the side as the background wall, complained silently in his heart.

Ye Chen looked at Zhao Jie holding his hand, the sharp nails pierced into the flesh, and there was a slight tingling pain, he frowned and shook off Zhao Jie's hand, looked at the other party with a half-smile and said: "Your Highness is not Are you going to do it in the waiting room?"

Zhao Jie stared at Ye Chen viciously with a cold face: "You..."

Before she finished speaking, Song Yuan suddenly interrupted her, pulled Ye Chen and pointed in the direction of the rostrum: "Boss, the Marshal is here!"

Upon hearing this, Zhao Jie immediately withdrew her ferocious expression, glanced coldly at Ye Chen and stopped looking at him, and led Liang Ye and the other two teammates towards Gu Xu.

Gu Xu saw the confrontation between Ye Chen and Zhao Jie on the stage from a distance, and frowned. Although he knew that Ye Xiaochen would probably not suffer, he couldn't help but worry about his situation, so he called the invigilator next to him. gestured.

Seeing this, the invigilator twitched his eyes, took a deep breath, looked at the students waiting for the examination room, and after announcing the rules of the most basic practical examinations in previous years, he paused deliberately, and then added: "Due to the special circumstances this year, , the first team with less than three members appeared, in order to ensure the absolute fairness of the exam, after discussion with the school, it was decided to temporarily add a special teammate to this team."

In fact, in previous years, it was not that there were no students who did not form a teammate in the end. At this time, they were often the students who were ordered by the school to form a team. However, due to Zhao Jie's threat this year, no students were willing to take the risk to form a team with Ye Chen. The arrangement, plus the mediation of this big man...

"What teammate?" Zhao Jie immediately thumped in her heart when she heard the words, with an extremely bad premonition in her heart, she hurriedly asked the invigilator.

The invigilator opened his mouth and was about to answer when he saw Gu Xu take half a step forward, glanced at Zhao Jie, then looked at Ye Chen, who was standing aside and smiling at him, and said, "This time I I will take the exam with the two students who are alone as a temporary partner."

Everyone: "..." Whether they heard it wrong or the Marshal made a slip of the tongue, Marshal Gu went to battle in person and they are still playing a fool!

"No!" Before everyone could react from the breaking news, they heard Zhao Jie's sharp cry, shouting at Gu Xu as if she was about to break her throat: "Why?! The two of them If you can't find your teammates, they are useless, so why should you assign them a temporary teammate? Besides, you are a marshal, and you haven't seen any kind of battle scene before. If you join their team, this is simply cheating! I don't know. Agree, I absolutely disagree!"

She spent so much effort to isolate Ye Chen, but finally got such a result, let the marshal become their teammate, this is simply too ridiculous! What is this, she has done so many things these days, but in the end it became a joke...

Gu Xu didn't respond to Zhao Jie's hoarse accusation. He stepped off the stage and walked towards Ye Chen, and said to other students who were also puzzled: "I will wear a blockade ring during the exam, and I will not use mental power. The help for students who are alone is limited to three times, and with my assistance, any tasks and points obtained by these two people will not be counted in the final total score. If you still have any objections, you can after the exam Respond to the school, if there are no other questions, the exam will begin."

Seeing Gu Xu walking towards him step by step, Ye Chen glanced at Zhao Jie's expression as if he was constipated, paused for a moment, then rushed to Gu Xu in two or three steps, patted his chest and said with a relieved look: " I said how dare Princess Zhao let me join her team, it turns out that there are such benefits for two people to form a team, but fortunately I am firm enough, otherwise I will miss you!"

Gu Xu: "..." You are a good showman!

"..." Zhao Jie... Zhao Jie's face turned green.