Chapter 12 I Have a Fiance

The next day, Ye Chen was woken up by a noisy communication ringtone, his little eyebrows frowned and he got out of bed. He hung up without even looking at it, and then skillfully burrowed his head into the pillow Here, he plays the good character of never getting out of bed. 1 "..." Gu Xu, who stood aside and was about to start dressing, twitched his eyes. He has lived in the army for so many years, and he has never seen a child who is still lying in bed at the age of 18. If this is his subordinate, he will soon I took it to the playground and practiced ten laps.

However, Gu Xu's kindness to let him go doesn't mean that others are also willing. After a while, the light brain that was hung up by Ye Chen began to flash again, and made a piercing sound. Ye Chen, who couldn't bear it anymore, smashed the quilt on his head, sat up with a puffy face, and was about to have an attack. At a glance, Gu Xu was putting on a shirt with his upper body bare.

"Why didn't you wake me up just now!" Ye Chen changed his face faster than turning the pages of a book, and stared straight at Gu Xu with regret. This damn light brain, if he wants to quarrel, he can't be two minutes earlier, maybe he can even tease Gu Xu who just woke up, causing him to miss an opportunity for nothing.

"...Your communicator is ringing." Gu Xu changed the subject with difficulty, so what is this kid regretting?

Ye Chen saw that the other party quickly put on his shirt, and there was nothing to look at, so he pursed his mouth and nodded aggrievedly, then turned on his optical brain, but changed his acting like a spoiled child in front of Gu Xu, and leaned lazily against the head of the bed , casually facing the communicator and said: "What do you want me to do?"

Gu Xu raised his eyebrows. This arrogant appearance coincided with the young man standing at the door of his house last night. So, this is his original character? But why do you look like a pervert when you come in front of him?

Gu Xu couldn't see the person in the communicator from Gu Xu's position, he could only hear a slightly sharp voice calling at Ye Chen: "Ye Chen! Where have you been since you didn't come back all night, do you know that our whole family is very nervous?" Worrying about you, your health is still not good, if there is another accident, how can I explain to your dead parents?!"

Liang Yuanfeng's rhetoric was impeccable, showing an uncle who cared about his nephew to the fullest, but it was a pity that Ye Chen didn't appreciate it.

"I'm at my fiancé's house, I'm sorry, I won't be going back in the future." Ye Chen sneered, yawned a little and said coolly.

Liang Yuanfeng choked for a moment, and when he heard Ye Chen say that he would not come back, he immediately became anxious, and even raised his voice a lot: "What do you mean you won't come back?! Fiance? Where did you get your fiancé from? Ye Chen, don't mess around, royal family!" We can discuss the matter of military academy places in the long run, don't get angry!"

Royal Military Academy? Gu Xu caught the key information in an instant, and his complexion darkened when he thought about Ye Chen's long-term use of stabilizer.

Ye Chen didn't notice Gu Xu's emotions, and seeing Liang Yuanfeng jumping anxiously, looking like a duck with its mouth flying, he thought it was funny, and he laughed unceremoniously, tilted his head, and sighed: " You're right, the physical examination for admission to the Royal Military Academy really doesn't have to be mixed with water..."

Seeing that Ye Chen suddenly became easy to talk, Liang Yuanfeng felt a little strange, but he was relieved, and followed Ye Chen's words: "It's good that you know, your cousin's mental strength is A-, which is just enough to qualify. Since you There is no chance, how about..." 1 "Well, so I have already submitted an application to reject this quota." Ye Chen blocked Liang Yuanfeng's words, blinked his eyes and said innocently.

Liang Yuanfeng & Gu Xu: "..."