Chapter 133 Special coaxing skills

It's rare that his little lion performed so well. Gu Xu was tickled by the opponent's defensive posture just now. It was already the limit to be able to hold back without disarming and surrendering. He moved his fingers, and finally squeezed the opponent's cheeks as if discouraged, sighed He took a deep breath and said, "At most one hour a day, any more will directly confiscate the brain."

"One hour is too little! How about three hours? Your birthday is in March, and you can surf the Internet for three hours a day. Then I can think about you all the time!" Ye Chen said that he has a special The skill of coaxing the marshal, pulling his own marshal's big hand softly and softly.

Gu Xu: "..." When you're free, you make trouble, and when you're busy, you act like a baby. Who taught this little bastard? ! It's so sticky, he, he can't hold it anymore. Fortunately, there are people who can't hold it faster than Gu Xu. When Ye Chen was holding on to his marshal, he died just because he said something to Gu Xu. Chu Chao, who was completely ignored by Ye Mowang, finally lost his temper, and said dryly: "Your relationship is very good. I misunderstood it before. I'm sorry." After hearing Chu Chao's words, Ye Chen was reluctant. Divided a little attention to him, and said coolly: "What did you misunderstand?"

Chu Chao: "..." It's already unpopular. If you talk too much, you will always feel that you will be completely ignored. You think this marshal of the vinegar barrel is so possessive of Ye Chen. These two people are not like him at all. Everyone sees such affection in their eyes, but now it's all about what kind of pot goes with what kind of lid!

"Don't worry about him." Gu Xu glanced at Chu Chao, and then pulled his little lion to separate the two of them without a trace, and said indifferently: "Let's take you to the research institute to get acquainted first, and then you will work there. Your residence has also been arranged, and the adjutant will take you there later."

As soon as he finished speaking, Gu Xu paused and said: "Let me say this first, you have a special identity and are proficient in hacking techniques. I will not equip you with any communication tools here. If you have any objections, at last Well, bring it up now."

Chu Chao nodded when he heard the words. He didn't know if it was because of Ye Chen, but his attitude towards him was much better now, completely gone from the indifference and arrogance at the beginning, showing a harmless appearance and said: "This is what it should be. Don't worry, I won't mess around, and I won't run away."

As he said that, Chu Chao obediently took off the communicator in his hand. Just as Gu Xu was about to reach out to pick it up, he saw that the other party had already handed it to Ye Chen. There was a hint of flattery in it, gloomy and pale. There was a smile on his face: "There is evidence that Zhao Chenshen bought the Xingwang virus from me. Although he has lost his inheritance right now, it is still somewhat useful." "It turns out that you were the one who made the Xingwang virus." ?" Gu Xu Wenyan subconsciously took Chu Chao's communicator over his little lion. The virus in the star network competition almost damaged Ye Chen's mental power again, and he frowned and looked at Chu Chao with a bad expression. road.

Ye Chen also looked at Chu Chao in surprise. It turned out that Long Yue was talking about the cooperation with Zhao Chenshen at that time. Probably Zhao Chenshen would never have thought that the person who directly broke the contract and ignored him found him, and gave the evidence to him unconditionally. Seeing this, Chu Chao quickly waved his hands and explained: "Long Yue and the others just wanted to save the sick children on the star ship, and after I found out that the eldest prince wanted to use this virus to deal with Ye Chen, they changed the program in advance and reduced its size." The range of harm" will in turn entangle the carrier until it completely destroys the mental power of the other party Ye Chen: "..." This guy should be in his forties, he should have passed the age of a fan right? They manipulated the Xingwang virus that was to be traded. If Zhao Chenshen got angry by accident, those patients who were waiting for treatment would really be hopeless. Is this a die-hard fan?

"..." Gu Xu couldn't say anything when he heard the words. It turned out that he didn't arrive in time that time, and then there was an expert behind him to help, although this expert seemed to be uncomfortable with him, the partner of the Leaf Demon King, "No matter what, it's still Thank you very much." Gu Xu quietly put away the communicator, and solemnly thanked Chu Chao. If it weren't for Chu Chao's secret mischief, even if Ye Chen would not be seriously injured, he would have to suffer a little. Because of this incident, the tense atmosphere between the two of them has improved a lot, and Chu Chao finally relaxed and waved his hand He sighed and said, "It's nothing more than a little effort, I already knew that the First Prince would not really help us, so naturally it is impossible to really help him."

Gu Xu nodded when he heard the words, sent Chu Chao to the research institute, and quickly left with Ye Chen. Although the danger of Chu Chao was ruled out, the potential threat was still not reduced! In the future, I won't bring my little lion to the military headquarters if I have nothing to do. 1fV')r "What are you looking at?" Gu Xu dragged Ye Chen away for a while, and when he turned around, he found that the little bastard was still looking at the direction of the research institute absent-mindedly , Immediately straightened the person's little head, sour and authentic.

"That guy is weird." Ye Chen retracted his gaze and muttered in a low voice, then left Chu Chao behind, and jumped on his marshal.

"Be careful!" Gu Xu's heart skipped a beat when he saw the movement, although he knew that this little bastard could beat the whole class and most of the students would be fine, but no matter what, there was a fragile little thing in his stomach ! Jumping up and down like this, just looking at him makes my heart tremble with fear.

"What are you afraid of? Be strong!" Ye Chen curled his lips, sneered at his marshal's attitude towards pregnant women, put his arms around the other's neck, grinned innocently and said: "I haven't used it for three hours today. Well, sooner rather than later, or right now, at the Xingwang training ground?"

"I didn't say that, even if you have survived twenty moves under my hands, you still want to be on top in your current state?" Gu Xu said with a dark face, touching his bastard's belly, gnashing his teeth.

"..." Ye Chen was laughed at, so he said that many children are easy to do bad things! Whispering inwardly to his unborn son, he raised his chin and confidently said to Gu Xu: "If you can't do it now, you can owe it. If you don't believe me, you dare to renege on it!"

Gu Xu: "..."

Ye Chen looked at his own marshal with a stinky face, showing two small canine teeth, and leaned forward with a sly expression: "Are you afraid?"

Gu Xu: "..." I'm afraid you won't be able to laugh later!