Chapter 136 - A Song for the Leaf Demon King

Ye Chen sat on the small sofa in the bedroom, dangling his calf comfortably, not feeling that he had gotten into trouble at all, and squinted his eyes to read the news and comments leisurely. When they saw the second message from Ye Chen, Qiqi was silent for dozens of seconds, and then burst out—"I'm so confused! What does Ye Mowang mean? This is saying that he is actually S A super psychic?"

"?!!! Impossible? If there is a second S-level psychic in Emperor Star, it will have been publicized nationwide when Ye Mowang was 13 years old, right? So what does it mean?"

"Upstairs, you probably forgot that Ye Mowang was injected with stabilizing agents by his insane uncle's family since he was a child? His previous tests have not been counted, so in fact his real spiritual power is S-level? No wonder the Imperial Gene Ku directly matched him with our Marshal Gu, who else can beat an S-level spiritual power user besides Marshal Gu, it's dry." "emmm Whenever I think Ye Mowang has reached the pinnacle of his life, he always can Prove to me with practical actions that only the peak is better than the peak! I wait for mortals to be sour, so let's eat dog food quietly." "I still think things are not that simple. Didn't you forget that Ye Mowang was in the Roland Academy?" The mental power test is only B+, right? Even if he was injured before, now he has recovered at most to be A-level, how could he directly cross two realms? It is probably to show affection, yes, the marshal's is his or something, isn't it our Ye What would the devil do? 1('V') "" "Don't talk about it upstairs! Have you forgotten the eldest prince by the Daming Lake? Think about how much he likes to show his face before, since he met Our Ye Mowang, one face is swollen into two big ones, it's been a long time since I saw him come out and jump around, I'm really a little lonely when I think about it." "Hahahaha, please don't be funny upstairs? Zhao stingy Didn't he go to the extreme northern desolate star long ago, how dare he come out and jump around? Did we think that Gu Ye Dajun died?"

"Don't digress from the topic upstairs, the point is that coward Zhao Xiaomener? The point now is whether or not Ye Mowang is an S-level psychic! If this is true, I, I, I, I will be crazy." "Eh, raise your hand weakly and say, no matter what level Ye Mowang is originally, if he really advances to an S-level spiritual power, I personally think that the marshal is indispensable, and at the same time, the S-level spiritual power, maybe hehehe It's really useful when doing double cultivation, hehehe" "I'm sorry! The upstairs has a unique opinion, I declare you the winner!"

In just a few minutes, Xingbo, which had just announced the expansion of traffic, was once again paralyzed as expected, and the news of Ye Chen's promotion to S-level spiritual power quickly spread throughout the empire, and as for some conspiracy How many speculations the commentator has caused by the news of Ye Chen's promotion, this is a later story. All over the ground, his eyes were fierce and gloomy, and in his hand was a crushed communicator, the fragments got stuck in his flesh, causing him pain, but he seemed to have no feeling, still smashing the gloomy face like crazy. Everything that can be smashed in the house...

Because of Ye Chen, he lost the wealth of several planets, was dismissed from the position of prince, and even now he has become a street mouse that everyone can talk about! As for Ye Chen, his life is still so good, no, it is even better than before, he has become an S-level spiritual power user, the S-level spiritual power user he dreams of becoming! Why, just because he was suppressed by an S-level spiritual power at the same time, he can advance?

It's a pity that Ye Chen doesn't know what's going on in his heart right now. If he knew, he would definitely nod his head and tell him that there is no other way to become an S-level spiritual power user except to be suppressed. I suggest you hurry up. Try AA.

It took him so much time and effort to get the first few chapters of the Gu family's spiritual power cultivation method. After studying so hard for so long, it only made his mental power a little more condensed than before, but he was still a A B-rank psychic who can't even be compared to ordinary nobles! He didn't believe that it was a matter of his talent, he just felt that the cultivation method he had obtained was incomplete, otherwise how could he not have made any progress for so long? !