Chapter 60 Cool's Little Vest

Ye Chen rested on the reassuring breath of his own marshal, and rubbed against the opponent's arms. He seemed to feel that this angle was uncomfortable, and then he grabbed Gu Xu's clothes and rubbed against the other's neck. Finally he was satisfied, hugged Wearing your own big human-shaped pillow, you are ready to sleep with your eyes closed!

"..." What about keeping watch with him as promised? Gu Xu looked at the little boy who was sleeping in his arms with a big heart, although he planned to watch the night by himself so that the child would sleep next to him, but looking at this guy's natural attitude, why does he deserve to be beaten up so much?

Although Ye Chen closed his eyes and looked serious, sleeping obediently, but his eyeballs kept moving. He thought that Gu Xu would hug him to stop him from moving, but this guy really just let him stay still. Rubbing non-stop, there was no reaction at all, suddenly became unhappy, opened his eyes and stared at him and said: "It's so hard that I don't feel comfortable at all, I can't sleep!"

Gu Xu: "..." You're being a good boy even though you're cheap!

Song Yuan: "..." I sleep on hard floors, what did I say QAQ?

Gu Xu hugged the restless Ye Xiaochen with a dark face, pressed his head on his thigh, and said fiercely with a cold face: "Sleep!"

"..." Ye Chen turned around, resting his head on his marshal's lap, subconsciously turned his head towards the marshal's side, and then the tip of his nose came into contact with a big guy: "... ..."

Gu Xu: "..."

But Ye Chen seemed to add fuel to the flames, looked up at the embarrassed Marshal, raised a finger and pointed at something inhumane on the tip of his nose, and said innocently: "Marshal, you Lustful! Let me sleep on your lap on purpose, just to show me this? Well, it's not impossible..."

"..." It's not because of you, a little bastard, that the villain's ability to sue first is becoming more and more proficient! Gu Xu was so angry that the veins on his forehead were bulging, and finally couldn't bear it anymore, he lifted him up again, carried him to the side and finished, keeping a complete distance from himself, and said expressionlessly: "Since I can't sleep Just sit up and watch the night, be vigilant and observe the situation outside, don't talk too much!"

Ye Chen curled his lips, not at all frightened by his marshal's cold and hard tone, looked at the other party's red ears and whispered softly: "I'm covering my ears and stealing the bell, and I still don't admit that you have evil thoughts!"

"..." Gu Xu wiped his face tiredly, obviously he was used to being angry with this guy, he pulled the young man into his arms and was about to force this little bastard who would never be peaceful as long as he was awake to sleep. Seeing Ye Chen raised his hand against his forehead vigilantly, he looked at himself warily and said, "What do you want?! You said it yourself, you won't use your mental power during the exam, don't try to hypnotize me!"

"..." The little bastard is becoming more and more clever, and he can't be fooled anymore. Gu Xu sighed regretfully in his heart, rubbed Ye Chen's hair, and said solemnly: "Just don't use mental power to assist the team to fight the opponent. Telling you to sleep well will not affect the situation of the battle."

"Why doesn't it affect it? If I sleep well, is there any other team's business? Just take them all together, how can the school be ranked second and third?" Ye Chen said with a straight face, Lifting his chin, he spoke very boldly.

"..." I really don't know where this guy's confidence comes from? Gu Xu's face was full of black lines, and he was about to hit the other party's inexplicable confidence, but then he thought of those five unlucky children who were really taken by his own teenagers before he came over, so he fell silent, frowned and looked at Ye Chen. : "Have you learned fighting techniques before?"

Even if they happened to run into a weak team that could deal with those five people in such a short period of time, he had always underestimated his own boy. It seemed that the little guy was stronger than he imagined.

Sure enough, in the next second, Ye Xiaochen showed a smug smile, and suddenly leaned in front of Gu Xu, resting his chin on Gu Xu's shoulder, blinking his eyes: "How is it? Did your fiancé look so handsome? In fact, I am so powerful that I usually hide it deeply!"

"..." Look, look, thankfully, I didn't boast a few words just now, otherwise this guy's tail would be even more twisted! Although he didn't see Ye Chen's moves, Gu Xu understood the impulsive move of the other party to compete with Cool in the star network contest. It seems that Ye Xiaochen has indeed practiced systematic fighting skills hard. But "Even if you can fight five against one, Cool is not your usual opponent. He is powerful, not even losing to my personal guards, and your mental strength has been damaged. Even if you don't match him, you shouldn't be impulsive." Let's make an appointment to fight with someone." Gu Xu rubbed Ye Chen's head, taking the opportunity to reason with the other party gently.

It's probably his own boy, no matter how he looks at it, Gu Xu actually has an intuition to follow Ye Chen's current momentum and rush down, maybe it will really let him win the championship. As an S-level spiritual power user, Gu Xu never ignores his sixth sense. He is worried that if Ye Chen really wins the championship, he will lose the bet between them. At that time, this little overlord with teeth and claws will be even more rampant up!

Therefore, taking advantage of the present, Gu Xu racked his brains to persuade him, and was really worried about his own boy.

However, Ye Chen didn't appreciate his marshal's comfort at all, wrinkled his nose and said fiercely: "That only proves that your personal guard is too weak, it's time to strengthen training!"

The pro-guard who was lying on the gun inexplicably: "..."

Gu Xu: "..." Is this his point? !

"Wait!" After Ye Chen habitually bullied his marshal and strengthened his position by the way, he finally realized the meaning of Gu Xu's words belatedly, looked at Gu Xu with a strange face and said, "You said Cool How do you know how powerful he is?"

"He is the champion of the Star Grid Fighting Competition for two consecutive times. The military has been paying attention to him. I heard that he is a civilian. Now several forces want to take him into their forces." This is no secret, in fact Many civilians who went to participate in the star network contest went for the idea of being favored by the nobles or the military, but the identity of this Cool was quite mysterious. 

Gu Xu frowned, and was full of curiosity about Cool at home Wu) said with emotion: "However, he doesn't seem to be here. He disappeared after participating in the two competitions. I didn't expect that he would come out again because of his appointment with you." "..." Ye Chen didn't expect that there were so many The man was looking for himself, and he looked at the regretful eyes of his marshal, immediately frowned, and said coolly: "So you also want to take him for your own use?"