Chapter 120 - The family is eating melons

Stupid nephew in love, now even my uncle dares to command. Gu Yanqi smelled the strong sour smell in the air, gave Gu Xu a playful look, and then walked slowly to the driver's seat.

Forget it, after all, he is my little nephew. Speaking of which, this guy is still a rookie emotionally. It is not good to bully him hard. Let them get bored with the young couple. Hey, I feel that I am already the care of a middle-aged and melancholy uncle who has experienced many vicissitudes. Yan Qi sighed silently in his heart, and sat alone in the driver's seat, leaving Ye Chen and Gu Xu a bleak and lonely back.

"..." Seeing that my uncle was still joking with Gu Xu, Ye Chen seemed to be in a good mood, and he heaved a sigh of relief. It seems that nothing happened. It's been a few years since my uncle's accident, and there will be more soon With the visit of the federal mission, it is impossible for the royal family to act at this juncture, and it is not crazy.

Thinking of this, Ye Chen felt that the back of his neck was pinched by his marshal, and suddenly felt an extreme sense of crisis for no reason, and immediately turned his head to look at his marshal, blinking his eyes innocently Authentic: "What's wrong?"

"Does it look good?" Gu Xu pinched his little lion's neck and asked expressionlessly. He counted it. The little bastard just stared at his uncle for five minutes and thirty-eight seconds!

Speaking of which, he and my uncle are at least three points similar in appearance. When the little bastard came to the house and saw him on the first day, he stuck to him (Da Wu), so this little thing likes this kind of face?

Gu Xu touched his face subconsciously, and it happened to fall into Ye Chen's eyes. He immediately showed a disgusted expression, and said coolly: "If you want me to praise you, just say it, it's the first time I find you are so narcissistic." Woolen cloth?"

My uncle and Gu Xu look alike, so I asked him if my uncle was good-looking, because I wanted to hear praise from him for myself! His marshal is really getting more and more boring, so he can bear it 1('V')".

Gu Xu: "..." I'm not, I'm not, don't talk nonsense!

Before Gu Xu was so angry that he couldn't help but give the little bastard a brain crash, he saw Ye Chen come over in the next second, resting his chin on his shoulder, leaning in front of him, baring his two little canine teeth. Slyly said: "To be honest, my uncle is a little more handsome than you!"

Gu Xu: "..." Sour!

"But I just like your Chinese cabbage!" Ye Chen looked at his marshal, whose face was visibly tense to the naked eye, and couldn't help being happy. He raised his hand and touched the opponent's chin, smiling like a little ruffian.

"..." The sour Gu Xu immediately straightened up, cleared his throat with a paralyzed face, looked at his naughty little lion, and whispered: "Hey, me too."

"What is it? Are you a Chinese cabbage? You are it?!" Ye Chen was waiting for him to lose his grip, and when he heard this, he pinched his marshal's face as if he had grasped the handle, and said with a sneer: "How thick-skinned!"

Gu Xu: "..." The little bastard is getting more and more arrogant!

Gu Yanqi, a high-level spiritual power user: "..." These two little bastards, don't they know how to take into account the feelings of the lonely old man who just met his ex-boyfriend? !

So, when the three returned to the military headquarters, Song Yuan, who was waiting at the door because he was worried about the safety of his boss, saw that the faces of the marshal and the general were darker than the other, and his boss also followed Gu Yan obediently. Li suddenly couldn't help becoming nervous, and hastily went up to meet him.