Chapter 149

Being spoiled, Ye Chen immediately climbed up the pole, glared at Gu Xu angrily and said, "Then why did you deliberately divert my attention from touching the communicator these two days? Don't you want to Secretly deal with the previous matter behind my back?"

As soon as he finished speaking, before Gu Xu could speak, Ye Chen immediately added ferociously: "Don't tell me you're just physically strong! You're an old man who's already in his third year, and he's already gone downhill..."

"..." Gu Xu's face darkened. At first, he thought that he had really bullied people this week. This was the first time Ye Xiaochen had been bullied since he entered Gu's house. He should apologize properly in the past two days, and then follow him. Coax him, and be a little more cautious in the future, but this little bastard just remembers eating but not beating!

Even before he got off the bed, his true colors were revealed, and if he didn't say it, it would be fine, and if he said it, he would be beaten!

"Really?" Gu Xu sneered, pulled Ye Chen's quilt as if to get in, and said in a cool tone: "I don't mind showing you how much energy I have left, lest you always treat me badly." Misunderstand."

Ye Chen saw his marshal's face suddenly changed and threatened, he immediately shrank his neck and got into the bed, and wrapped up all the corners of the quilt, only a small head was exposed, and he glared at Gu Xu with his neck stuck: "You If you want to murder your husband, come in!"

"..." His words are powerful, but his actions would be more convincing if he didn't act so cowardly... Gu Xu helped his forehead, sighed heartbroken, and pulled his tightly wrapped little lover out of the quilt in twos or twos Pulling it out, he said angrily: "Okay, challenge me next time, it won't be so easy to let you go."

"..." Where is my provocation? ! It is clearly telling the truth! Ye Chen retorted without a long memory in his heart, wisely he didn't say it, he took the clothes handed over by his marshal, and then thought that he was interrupted by this guy again, and immediately frowned Looking at the other party suspiciously, he said, "Don't change the subject, you haven't said what you did behind my back these two days?"

"..." So who is the person who changed the subject? ! Gu Xu had black lines on his face, and he rubbed his little bastard's head fiercely as if venting, until he rubbed the human hair into a bird's nest. He was protested by Ye Chen before giving up, taking advantage of his little lion before losing his temper. Start explaining what happened in the past two days.

"Uncle took people to arrest Zhou Yan and a few people on your list the next day and threw them into the Star Police Department. The charges were confirmed. However, there were no casualties in the Star Network virus incident except Liang Hua. It's just that he was sentenced to lose his title and be imprisoned for half a month, and the others were exiled to Desolate Star for a year, which is already considered a very severe punishment."

In the empire, unless it was a crime that seriously endangered the lives of others, nobles had absolute privileges, and being deprived of their status as nobles was already the greatest punishment for Zhou Yan.

Ye Chen frowned when he heard the words, but he was still a little dissatisfied. What he had to deal with was never a member of the royal family who didn't even remember the name of the other party. He was not interested in Zhou Yan's punishment at all. What he wanted was the people's respect for the royal family. Disappointment and protest, the current situation clearly did not achieve the effect he expected.

Gu Xu looked at his little lion's whole face wrinkled into a bun, and knew what he was thinking. He was speechless for a while. He really didn't know whether to say that this little thing was greedy or not, or that he should lament the royal family's carelessness. I offended a little devil...