Chapter 87 This is an invisible car...

Ye Chen turned off the star network panel in an instant, cleared his throat, turned his head as if nothing had happened, looked at his marshal's black face, and said with a super cute and innocent smile: "It's so early today?"

Gu Xu took a look at his young boy's rare guilty conscience, he was not fooled at all, and quietly said: "The writing is not bad."

"So-so." Ye Chen was terrified by his marshal's voice, shrunk his neck subconsciously, gave Gu Xu a big smile, and then took advantage of the other party's inattention, deftly "咻" like a kitten With a bang, it jumped out, and halfway through the jump, the cat was caught by the tail, swinging in mid-air and struggling in vain.

Gu Xu grabbed the little lion who was trying to escape into his arms, leaned into Ye Xiaochen's ear and said lightly: "Marshal Gu is holding your hand like a little wife, can you tell me what kind of little wife is like?" ?"

Ye Chen pulled Gu Xu Heng's arm around his waist, but didn't move, "What are you doing?!" He glared at Gu Xu and said, "Maybe I'm the marshal's wife, but can't you be my Ye family's little daughter-in-law? Besides, they are all men, and I have everything you have, so why don't you let me say it?! "

"I didn't let you talk, you continue." Gu Xu was not in the least fooled by his young man's stern look, and reopened the comment panel for Ye Xiaochen, and said solemnly: "I watched you write, Marshal Gu caress you like a little daughter-in-law." Hold your hand, what next?"

"..." Ye Chen's hand was controlled in Gu Xu's palm, and he followed Gu Xu's words word by word like a marionette. After all his senses were infinitely magnified, the other party's breath sprayed on him. With his back against Gu Xu's fiery chest, he could feel the hotter thing under his body pressing against him from time to time even if he moved a little bit, how could he use his imagination to talk nonsense, bastard!

"Why didn't you write it?" Gu Xu seemed not to be affected at all, he paused seeing his boy's blushing face, and said calmly, pretending to be serious.

"No, no more!" Ye Chen puffed out his cheeks and shouted at Gu Xu, calm down if you have the ability, don't be tough if you have the ability!

"Yeah." Gu Xu nodded when he heard the words, ignoring the vicious look of his own young lady, and directly pressed OK. He was really obedient and obedient to Ye Xiaochen until he turned off the star network and kissed him on the forehead. , and then said with a half-smile: "Are you satisfied?"

"..." Ye Chen subconsciously glanced at Gu Xu's body, and began to hold his marshal's hand and act coquettishly in a low voice: "Well, I'm a little hungry." "That's just right." Gu Xu smiled slightly, and the next second he Carrying the person on his shoulders, ignoring the opponent's struggle like an octopus, he threw him directly on the bed and jumped on it, nose to nose, and said in a gentle and horrified voice: "I'm hungry too, I'll take you for an extra meal. "

"..." Ye Chen quickly put his hands on Gu Xu's chest, and yelled confidently: "Gu Xu, you don't keep your word! If you can't buy the planet Iger, let me do it again! As a marshal, you can't buy it!" You broke your promise, you haven't got the right to transfer the planet Iger yet, you, you, you, let me come!"

"..." Gu Xu immediately stopped where he was when he heard this, and looked at the young boy below him inexplicably.

When Ye Chen saw that the other party stopped talking, he knew that this guy must not have settled the deal. After being reborn, he didn't expect that Zhao Chenshen could play a positive role. The marshal said: "We have high-fived each other. Once a man speaks out, it's hard to catch up. What's more, I won you a planet with such an important strategic position. You must give me some rewards?"