Chapter 76 No Marriage Proposal!

It was obviously an ordinary hug that couldn't be more ordinary, and Ye Chen's angle was awkward. Except for Gu Xu and Song Yuan who was facing the two, no one else saw it at all, but everyone still had a kind of eyes that were about to be blinded. How can these two people be so sticky even when they get an award-winning hug? !

Especially the headmaster, he was almost ten years old after taking a freshman exam. I really don't know whether it is right or wrong to accept Ye Chen, a powerful student who is backed by an even stronger marshal. He is too troublesome. Even Princess Zhao has been tossed into this year's freshmen, no one can worry about it!

The freshman exam was successfully completed, and it may not be so satisfactory for some people, but in front of the marshal, no one dared to criticize even a word, and after leaving one after another, Ye Xiaobawang began to be relentless, pulling Seeing his own marshal wronged, he said: "You didn't reply to my message just now, and I was bullied when I was still injured!"

"Who dares to bully you?" Gu Xu rubbed his forehead with a headache, and said helplessly, just now who announced aggressively on the stage that he would challenge all the candidates, now who in the whole school dares to bully this bully without eyesight?

"Isn't that Liang Ye, jealous that the boss won the first place, and he said something that would cause people to misunderstand, but luckily the boss doesn't care about him." Song Yuan leaned forward to help his boss sue.

"..." The light bulb suddenly popped out of the words that wanted to be coquettish with the marshal of his family, and Ye Chen suddenly had the urge to beat this guy up, looked at Song Yuan with a smirk and said: "Why are you still here?"

Song Yuan: "I'm leaving QAQ now."

As soon as the words fell, he quickly left the sweet little territory of the young couple with the first prize of the freshman he just received. The boss is really too fierce, and only the marshal can control it!

Gu Xu looked at Song Yuan's rapidly disappearing back, and was silent for a moment. Looking at the innocent little eyes of his own boy, he couldn't get angry anymore. He rubbed the other's soft black hair, sighed and said, "Whoever No matter what the Liang family is doing behind the scenes, they won't be complacent for too long, and I will completely deal with them before the wedding."

Liang Yuanfeng was still Ye Chen's relatives in name, and Ye Chen's parents were gone, if they were not dealt with in time, they would have to salute them as Ye Chen's elders at the wedding, which would be too embarrassing.

Treating his own body in his own way, Liang Yuanfeng injected Ye Chen with stabilizers for so many years, and let Liang Ye also inject them for so many years, so that he could also experience the feeling of his precious son's spiritual power being gradually destroyed. Gu Xu's eyes darkened. He has never been a kind person. If someone tries to hurt the person on top of his heart, don't blame him for being cruel.

However, Ye Chen's focus was completely different, his eyes widened after hearing Gu Xu's words, the little overlord turned into a stutterer, his face was flushed, he opened his mouth and said dryly: "What, what wedding? How can I not know?"

Gu Xu Wenyan pinched Ye Xiaochen's face with a light smile, and said softly: "I originally wanted to wait for you to graduate, but my uncle's worries are justified. It's a long night and dreams. Let's put this matter on the agenda as soon as possible."

"..." Ye Chen stared at Gu Xu, unable to speak for a while, and after a while, he jumped up and bit Gu Xu's shoulder, and said fiercely, "When did I agree to marry you? Don't be ashamed." !"

"..." I have long been accustomed to the fact that my boy like a little lion always likes to slap his mouth on his body without using force, but he frowned when he heard Ye Chen's rejection of marriage, and dug out the other's head to face himself , Rarely said with a little nervousness: "We are matched partners in the gene bank, and others go directly to the gene station to pick up their partners and then go home." With everything, there is only a wedding, but when I think of the scenes full of mosaics last night, I can't say it. The introversion since he was a child made him unable to talk about this kind of thing as calmly as Ye Chen, but he still stared at Ye Chen, not understanding why the other party suddenly didn't want to?