Chapter 55 The Mission of the Marshal

As soon as Bai Lianhua said this, the air was suddenly quiet. The three of Ye Chen stared at Bai Lianhua and fell into a strange silence. They felt that this guy was so serious when he mentioned the marshal's fiancé. Looking at Bai Lianhua with a complicated face, although this guy has been trying to die all the way, it is undeniable that he is really unlucky. I don't know what kind of mood this Bai Lianhua will be in. Song Yuan could think of it, and the other two protagonists present who were repeatedly mentioned by Bai Lianhua naturally thought of it, but Ye Chen is just a person who doesn't think it's a big deal to watch the excitement, so he paused Then he nodded, looked at Bai Lianhua seriously, and said, "I think what you said makes sense."

As soon as the words fell, Ye Chen immediately turned his head and pulled Gu Xu, and even grabbed the other's arm intimately, and said aggrievedly: "Marshal, will your fiancé mind if I treat you like this? Just put a shoulder and pull the arm." whatever, I don't do anything else."

Gu Xu: "..." Shouldn't you be asking yourself? ! The essence of drama!

Bai Lianhua saw that Gu Xu was silent and looked at Ye Chen's indomitable appearance. He immediately consciously found the correct way to destroy the relationship between the two of them. He immediately stepped forward to pull Ye Chen away, and said with a serious face: " Why do you aggressively make things difficult for the Marshal? The Marshal has already confessed his love in public at school, not to mention his fiancé, even the Marshal himself, and he certainly wouldn't want anyone other than his sweetheart to cling to him like this. You pester the Marshal like this all day long , don't you have any counts in your heart?"

After all, Bai Lianhua looked expectantly at Marshal Gu to seek approval. Although he didn't think anyone could be worthy of such a perfect Marshal, as long as he could hit Ye Chen and win the Marshal's favor, he would not hesitate. Mind taking advantage of the marshal's fiancé who hasn't shown up yet.

Gu Xu glanced at Bai Lianhua's expectant expression, and fell silent immediately. He had to say that although this guy had ulterior motives in the first place, in a sense, there was nothing wrong with what Bai Lianhua saw Gu Xu unexpectedly didn't help Ye Chen speak out against him, and suddenly felt that he had hit the marshal's mind, and even looked a little proud on his face, looked at Ye Chen and sneered: "One should have self-knowledge, Since you, as a relative of the marshal, are still acquainted with the marshal's sweetheart, you should recognize your identity even more, keep a distance from the marshal, and don't do anything despicable!"

Song Yuan: "..." You have to be self-aware, you are the one who didn't recognize your identity, right? ! You are so arrogant now, when you really offend the Marshal's wife to death, you will cry then!

But now really? Madam Marshal? Ye Chen didn't feel that he was offended. Although he knew that this guy was targeting him, why did the words he said sound so pleasant? It was simply a way to help the Marshal treat him Confession!

Ye Chen smiled and looked at his marshal with a black face, nodded his head and said with a look of great approval: "Understood, the marshal only likes his fiancé to cling to him, and no one else can get close, right?"

"..." Gu Xu wiped his face tiredly, pushed away Bai Lianhua who was standing in front of him expressionlessly, and looked at the tail of his own boy whose tail was almost up to the sky, and reminded coolly: "No Gone? Are you going to spend the night here? Once the sun goes down, aggressive particle beasts will randomly appear. If you can't find a safe stronghold house, even if you can defeat them with your combat power and spend the night safely, you will consume your strength on the first day of the exam. The next few days will only get worse for you."

"Who says you can't leave? Let's go now!" Ye Chen turned serious when he heard the words, and led his marshal to set off first, while whispering in a voice that only two people could hear: "Every time you can't beat me, let's go!" Start to kill me, and you didn't help me just now, why are you so bad?"