Chapter 221-225

Chapter 221: Qiuqiu's evil fate

Hua Changsheng looked at Gu Yuye's frail body standing firmly in front of him, protecting him like a bursting balloon, and rushing to him like that chubby little chubby more than ten years ago. The scenes overlapped strangely, and the light-colored lips couldn't help but slightly raised...

He is the little prince of the Beastman Empire and the only orthodox royal blood. He should have the most noble status, but he is not as good as the dog raised by His Majesty today.

His parents' marriage was a product of the royal marriage. Later, because the mother and queen were infertile for many years, the father raised his lover openly and gave birth to several talented princes. She finally tried her best to give birth to him, but she completely gave up on him because of her special physique.

Before I met Gu Yuye, no one regarded him as a human being, anyone could curse at him, kick him twice, pull off the mutated scales on his body one by one, and cut him open one by one. With intact skin and flesh, I put a fully enclosed box on my head, watching him suffocate and suffer.

However, like what my mother said, he is a natural monster, no matter how many injuries he receives, he can always recover quickly, and those scales will grow back intact. As a result, those who were restrained at the beginning became more and more rampant, especially after discovering that his father and mother even connived intentionally, they became even more unscrupulous.

From the pain and despair at the beginning to the cold and numbness later, he didn't care anymore. With his status as the little prince, no one would really dare to kill him. After all, those brothers were not completely harmonious, and no one wanted to be caught by other brothers because of this monster.

That being the case, let them continue to torture, anyway, one day, he will eliminate those people one by one.

Hua Changsheng was not in a hurry at all, quietly waiting for his own opportunity, and then he waited, a little guy who kept saying that he liked him, and was beaten by others because of himself.

Naturally, it is impossible for him to have any so-called love for a little one, but in his life, there are too few things he can grasp, and this is the only kindness he has only gotten after living for more than ten years. He can bear the darkness, but if he can catch his light, he will naturally pay any price, for this...

Hua Changsheng's eyes darkened, he walked out from behind Qiuqiu, looked at Gu Xu and Ye Chen solemnly and said, "Uncle, I like Ye Zi, I hope you can agree to entrust his future life to me, I will guarantee Always love him and never betray or hurt him."

Qiuqiu: "..." It sounds fine and even a little touched, but why does it always feel a little weird?

No, shouldn't he be the one to say that (丿'□')"_■—?!

Ye Chen was taken aback when he heard the words, and looked at Hua Changsheng with a half-smile and said, "It seems that you two really like each other!"

"That's a must! I told you that I'm serious!" Although Hua Changsheng's words were a bit awkward, Qiuqiu responded immediately after hearing what his father said, raising his eyebrows. Humming with a small head.

Brothers and fathers just look down on him too much, even if he is drunk and messy, he doesn't mess around casually, okay?

Ye Chen glanced at his son when he heard the words, and said meaningfully: "The tone is quite sincere, so this little highness means that we agree to let you bring Qiuqiu back to the Beastman Empire? But listen to my son It means, why does it seem that you are going to marry into our family?"

Qiuqiu was taken aback when he heard the words, and before he had time to react, he heard the people around him as if he had expected it, and said without thinking: "Yezi's studies at the Beastman Empire have ended, I heard him say before When I come back to university, I also want to continue to focus on the research of genetic engineering, and I want to come to Emperor Star for long-term development. As for the future, we can discuss it after Ye Zi graduates."