Chapter 166-170

Chapter 166: Double B Points Deputy CP) Song Yuan's Brain Supplement

Song Yuan looked at his boss nervously, and now he was so annoyed that he wanted to beat himself up for taking his boss to revenge half an hour ago. Who knows how Wang An would know about the accident of the marshal's spaceship!

The point is that he is still skeptical of Wang An's words. If something happened to the spaceship of the Federation Mission, not to mention that there is no news on Starnet so far, why should some rescue spaceships be sent to rescue it?

No matter what, at least so far, the Federation is still their friendly country. If the other party's diplomatic corps encounters an accident in the empire, they will not be able to explain it to the other party, but he has not received any news...

Song Yuan opened his mouth, and was about to tell Ye Chen his analysis. Seeing that Ye Chen had calmed down now, he waved his hand and said lazily: "If you care about it, you will be confused. Gu Xu is an S-level mental power user. If the spaceship explodes and he can survive, what can happen?"

Song Yuan was stunned when he heard the words, that's right, the Marshal doesn't have to worry about short-term exposure in the interstellar space, he can go to the nearby planets to wait for rescue, but seeing his boss not panicking at all, he always feels that something is wrong ...

Song Yuan looked at his boss, and suggested in a low voice: "Boss, why don't we ask Master? He must know about the situation of that starship..."

"..." Ye Chen glanced at Song Yuan when he heard the words, and said in a cool tone: "If you want to cling to my uncle, just say it, I said why do you two like to use me as a shield?"

Song Yuan: "..." I'm not, I don't! What is clinging to Master, he and Master are innocent and extremely pure!

Ye Chen's soul-striking question turned his head into a muddy mess, Song Yuan was completely dizzy, blushed and stared at Ye Chen, opened his mouth to say something, and met the mocking eyes of the other party. I took it back.

"..." Song Yuan was silently heartbroken, why did he really have an affair with his master...

"Okay!" Ye Chen looked at the stupid boy who said no, but his body was extremely honest, and waved his hands with a look of recovery: "I'm sleepy, my uncle finally tricked you. It's not for coming to accompany me, you go find him."

But Master is obviously afraid that you will be bored and let me accompany you! Song Yuan growled in his heart dissatisfied, but seeing his boss staring at his eyes and starting to doze off, he could only sigh and back away quietly...

Being a pregnant woman is really hard. Thinking back to the time when the freshman took the exam, the boss of his family could kill opponents in an area in a day without taking a breath, but now he was tired after only half an hour of activities on the star network.

Hey, although he doesn't have any requirements on gender, if he finds a male partner... Gu Yanqi's face suddenly flashed in Song Yuan's mind, and then he quickly shook his head to shake him off in horror, and patted his chest with lingering fear, Anyway, he was reluctant to let his lover suffer this kind of hardship, just thinking about it made him feel very uncomfortable!

In this regard, our Admiral Gu just wants to say, you think too much "('V')".

Gu Yan got to know the news of the crash of the Federation spacecraft early in the morning, but Gu Xu got through with him in advance and sent him the location. Although he was a little worried, he didn't lose his sense of control. He just felt that this kid was too messy. .

It's not good to pick when, but this time is the one to pick! Gu Yan felt agitated, but he still had to hide it from Ye Chen. If this kid saw something wrong, he didn't know what he would do with his temper.