Chapter 46 You Are My Little Fan

"Our stronghold is in the center. If you really want to follow up, it may take two days to go back and forth. No one can guarantee what will happen to your stronghold. I think you should think carefully." Song Yuan Seeing his boss looking like he was going to do something, his scalp became numb, and he quickly reminded him kindly. Moreover, their strongholds are already too far away, so they are not very good alliance partners.

It's a pity that Bai Lianhua couldn't understand Song Yuan's kindness at all, and insisted on joining the dog food team to share the dog food that Song Yuan couldn't eat. Hearing this, he nodded and said directly: "I will leave with you, I will leave with you. The team members stay, we have a special communication channel, we will contact you when we arrive at your stronghold, and we will attack the stronghold from two points in a row to complete the rendezvous."

During the freshman exam, all the communicators will be turned off. Bai Lianhua and his team can have their own contact method is indeed a great advantage. Now Song Yuan is too lazy to talk. Look at this guy, he is full of love for the marshal Worship, I think he came here like this at the beginning, just get used to it -1 ('▽') "...

Bai Lianhua is in the top ten freshmen, and his ability is not a problem. His teammates have some complaints about Ran's insistence on forming a team with Ye Chen, but with the Marshal present, they can't say anything. In time, the soldiers left in two ways.

Probably because of the addition of Bai Lianhua, the atmosphere of the three-person team was obviously not as active as it was at the beginning. Even Ye Chen rarely walked in silence, but it was obvious that he was still walking with his marshal, rubbing against each other from time to time Suddenly, when Bai Lianhua wasn't paying attention, he looked at Gu Xu with a sour face and said, "Marshal Gu is very popular, and the elites of his command department even specially for you and me, the whole school's gangsters." It's an alliance, what kind of ecstasy soup did you give people?"

"Don't talk nonsense!" Gu Xu glanced at the vinegar-scented Ye Lemon speechlessly, rubbed the little Vinegar's head and said, "People regard me as a role model, just like fans worship idols, which is different from you. "

After finishing speaking, Gu Xu suddenly thought that this kid is his little fan? It's just that because of the genetic matching, this little guy let himself go to his house, paused for a while and said with a smile: "There are still very few fans like you who dare to sleep with your idol."

"..." Ye Chen was still a little sour at first, but when he heard this, he stopped jealous immediately, looked at Gu Xu with a weird face, and couldn't help but said, "Who said I'm your fan?"

Did this guy do something wrong? Although it's true that he likes Gu Xu very much, who told this guy that he is his fan? He obviously wanted to hang himself on this tree for the rest of his life because Gu Xu didn't give up on himself until the end.

Fans or something, if he really became Gu Xu's fan, wouldn't this guy go crazy?

However, Gu Xu didn't believe Ye Chen's denial at all, he only thought that he was stubborn, and he clearly remembered his preferences better than himself before, and it would not be an exaggeration to say that he was his diehard fan.

Facing the young man's small self-esteem and rare shyness, Gu Xu was still willing to go along with him, patted Ye Xiaochen's head, and coaxed like a child: "Well, you are not my fan, you are my fiance ."

Ye Chen: "..." Your tone is clearly perfunctory, right? !

Ye Chen puffed up his face angrily, why didn't he find this guy so narcissistic before? Could it be that I was too clingy to him during this time, making him start to swell?

Just when Ye Chen had already started to reflect on himself, Bai Lianhua, who was firmly inserted into the team, finally couldn't bear it anymore, walked up to Ye Chen with a cold face, stared at Ye Chen and said, "How could you be so right? The marshal is disrespectful?!"

"Ah?" Ye Chen was interrupted by Bai Lianhua, and looked at him in a daze: "When did I disrespect him?"

Bai Lianhua frowned and looked at the two people who were close together, and said, "Marshal has made an exception to be your temporary teammate, and he has been trying to keep a distance from us all the way to ensure fairness. Posted it without winking, didn't you see that the marshal was very embarrassed?"

Song Yuan, who was afraid that Bai Lianhua would accidentally offend his boss and follow up: "..." You are the one who is not winking, right? Didn't you see that Marshal and Boss deliberately avoided our relationship? !

"..." Ye Chen was speechless, thinking that a competitor with some strength had finally appeared, but it turned out that he was thinking too much. He looked at the marshal at the side lightly, blinked and asked, "Do you think me and Is it difficult for you to walk together?"

Gu Xu shook his head and said, "No."

Bai Lianhua: "..."

Ye Chen seemed to think it wasn't exciting enough, so he tiptoed and hooked Gu Xu's shoulders, and grinned at Bai Lianhua, revealing two small canine teeth, which in Bai Lianhua's eyes were simply I saw the little devil opened his mouth and said: "Do you know the relationship between the marshal and me?"

"..." Gu Gu Jing would rather put his feet on his shoulders than put his arms around his shoulders, showing a domineering look, Gu Xu was silent, and gently lowered his body without any trace, letting him pretend to be a boss be more comfortable.

"I know." Bai Lianhua lowered her head, unwilling to see Ye Chen and her idol being so close. He is a member of the command department, so he naturally knows how the marshal has supported Ye Chen many times, and because of this, he is even more angry. It is this guy, who is the distant cousin of the marshal, who is fighting all day long. The marshal's signboard caused trouble, and the marshal would clean up the mess for him!

A person like this who is used to causing trouble will sooner or later damage the marshal's reputation! Bai Lianhua thought for a while, and became more and more unconvinced. She was too lazy to argue with Ye Chen, an ignorant guy, and looked up at Gu Xu, with a firm expression on her face: "Marshal, Ye Chen really has obvious disadvantages in taking the exam. There is nothing wrong with adjusting the policy, I am willing to quit the original team and join them, and I ask the marshal not to favor Ye Chen, it will be bad for your reputation."

"..." Ye Chen glanced at Bai Lianhua in surprise, this guy was really thinking about Gu Xu wholeheartedly, why did he seem to be making trouble for no reason? A trace of discomfort quickly passed through my heart.

Gu Xu frowned and looked at Bai Lianhua, who had been trying to get his attention, and said indifferently: "In this case, why didn't you propose to join Ye Chen's team before the exam?"

"..." Bai Lianhua was immediately laughed, of course he wanted to see a good show