Chapter 26 The Marshal's Caretaker

Ye Chen leaned on the table and listened to Song Yuan's rainbow fart, yawned lazily, and said with a half-smile: "Okay, I'll accept you, little brother. Next time Gu Xu comes over, don't forget to give him a hug." Call Madam to come and listen."

Song Yuan: "..." He didn't dare to QAQ Ye Chen glanced at Song Yuan's cowardly expression, and felt a little disgusted immediately. However, according to Xu's Mensao, if he really called him Mrs., maybe he could get something. Unexpected benefits? Not knowing what he thought of, Ye Chen squinted his eyes and was eager to try.

"Huh? No, the Marshal's public admission of his partner has been posted on the Xingwang forum!" Song Yuan took out his optical computer and casually swiped through the Marshal forum, which he must enter every day, and saw a red post being topped. In less than two hours, there were already tens of thousands of replies.

Theme: "Surprised! The idol of the people, Marshal Gu, actually has a crush on him. He changed his previous style and entered Roland Academy because of..."

Content: The host is an ordinary freshman in the command department of Roland Academy. As a die-hard fan of Marshal, I thought it would be my biggest regret in my life not to be admitted to the Royal Military Academy, but! Here comes the important point, I didn't expect to meet my life idol Marshal Gu in today's entrance examination! According to the marshal's own admission, he came to teach at Roland Academy because of his fiancé! ! ! Ahhhh, the landlord is broken in love, woo woo woo...

1L Marshal's small pillow: "The landlord is enough, this kind of rumor comes ten times a day, it's too late to delete, help @吧主"

2L The small vase of Marshal's house: "The landlord should make some materials for spreading rumors. Who doesn't know that the Marshal only teaches at the Royal Military Academy in order to train his direct subordinates in the future. Why is he involved in the Roland Academy? He doesn't even make drafts when he lies."

3L, I am a rational fan: "Um... I just saw the announcement on the official website of Roland Academy, and there is really an announcement that the marshal will go to Roland to teach!"

The third year of 4L re-study: "I'm so fucking stupid! Is it true, the Marshal is really going to Roland to teach? But this has nothing to do with ordinary people like me. If you can't get into Roland, you can't get into the Royal Military Academy." QAQ here"

5L rushed into the guards: "The landlord did not spread rumors! I am also a freshman in the command department of Roland College. I was there during the physical examination today. I saw an international drama with my own eyes. The cause was a relative of the marshal's family and a super noble freshman. There was a quarrel, and the marshal came to make a rescue, and at the same time admitted that he had a lover, and wept in the toilet!"

6L Marshal loves me the most: "Damn it! I don't listen to me, I don't listen to me, I don't listen to me! The marshal belongs to me alone, no one can take it away, I don't listen!"

7L secretly peeping tom: "Am I the only one who cares about the identity of the super nobles? There are only a few super nobles in the empire, and the freshmen who enrolled this year... emmm, why do I feel a bit like a certain woman who always calls herself the marshal's fiancee?"

8L network management is everywhere: "Shut up upstairs! Let you show off! Be careful of being checked by the water meter! So, is the Marshal's fiancé real or fake? Is it something that only happens in idol dramas?"

9L Marshal's bed: "What frigidity?! Nonsense, my Marshal is warm when he's in my bed, hehehehe!" "..."

"There were too many people present at the time, and I don't know who sent it. Fortunately, everyone focused on the marshal. Few people should think of you..." Song Yuan looked at the heated discussion below, and quietly He breathed a sigh of relief, although he didn't know why the marshal didn't disclose Ye Chen's identity, but as the marshal's No. 1 fanboy, he would unswervingly carry out his orders.

Song Yuan turned his head and was about to say a few words of comfort, when he saw Ye Chen's face was dark and gloomy, and he was startled. I can eat any vinegar, so I turned off the communication in a hurry, and sneered a little to cover up: "Internet, people on the Internet like to talk nonsense, you must not take it to heart."

Song Yuan's heart pounded when he thought of the heavy-duty replies he saw just now, damn it! Don't these guys know how to be more reserved, don't they know that the Marshal's wife is jealous? !

Ye Chen couldn't see the post, raised his eyebrows and showed a sneer, and looked at Song Yuan coolly: "I don't know, you even want to sleep with your idol."

In his previous life, he devoted himself to fighting against Gu Xu. He had never been to a forum full of Marshal fans. He only thought that these fans of Gu Xu regarded Gu Xu as an idol. Small.

"...I definitely didn't!" Song Yuan immediately straightened his body and drew a line with those guys on the Internet with a serious face.

"Oh, then what's your nickname on the forum?" Ye Chen nodded and said with a smile on his face. He just saw the XX of the Marshal's family, ha ha.

"...Yuan, Marshal's toothbrush QAQ" Song Yuan didn't want to tell the truth, but Ye Chen had already pinched his communicator in his hand, and the other party could see it as soon as he opened it. Why was he so miserable? , I finally got to know Mrs. Marshal, but I ended up killing myself...

"..." Ye Chen's face darkened, he directly picked up his optical brain, quickly boarded the forum and registered an account for himself, and just went to the post to swear sovereignty...

Di, your registration is less than a week, and your level is lower than level five, so you cannot leave a message.

Ye Chen: "..."

"Well, the Marshal forum has a very high control rate, and newcomers can't speak." Song Yuan belatedly reminded, and then fell silent after seeing Ye Chen's registered nickname, intending to remind Ye Chen that he Speaking with such a nickname may be sprayed to death, but after thinking about the consequences of reminding himself, he still shut up very wisely. Although he deserves a beating, his nickname is not lying, isn't he just the marshal's little heart, hey...

As for Gu Xu's indescribable expression when he accidentally discovered the nickname Ye Chen had registered for himself after a long time, that's something for later.

"..." Ye Chen turned off the optical brain with a "snap!", glanced coldly, and pretended to be nonchalant: "There is still class in the afternoon, let's go!"

Song Yuan nodded again and again, heaving a sigh of relief, he quickly took the textbooks of the two of them, and followed Ye Chen out of the dormitory. Damn, he is indeed the man that the Marshal has his eyes on. With such aura, he almost thought that the other party was going to delete his account! I cried...

The class in the afternoon was a big class, besides those from the Conducting Department, there were students from three other departments. Ye Chen and Song Yuan delayed a little time, and when they got to the classroom, many people had already arrived. Fortunately, because of the farce in the morning, all members of the command department now know that Ye Chen is a relative of the Gu family, and have reserved places for the two of them early on. Looking at the flattering faces, they have already hugged Ye Chen's lap Song Yuan said that he was a little dumbfounded.