Chapter 8 Don't Go!

Ye Chen got into the master bedroom unconsciously. For him, this is the place where he and Gu Xu have lived for nearly ten years, and it is the safest area. his safe place.

Although because of his familiarity and trust with Gu Xu, his brain did not reject him, but he was still aware of Gu Xu's intrusion. Enduring a headache that was about to explode, he opened his eyes and saw the familiar face Expressionless face.

"Hmm..." Ye Chen covered his head and slipped into Gu Xu's arms fragilely. His warm breath hit Gu Xu's neck, causing a slight tremor. He had been domineering since the meeting. At this time, the little lion hugged himself aggrievedly, and murmured like a cat meowing: "It hurts..."

Gu Xu's heart softened all of a sudden, and he took the initiative to hug Ye Chen. Only then did he realize how light the other person was, and the dense heartache slowly surfaced, and his usual hard tone couldn't help softening a little: "Don't be afraid , I will find a way."

Ye Chen regained consciousness a little bit at this moment. Hearing the distress in Gu Xu's tone, he rubbed his neck contentedly and acted like a baby in a low voice: "Kiss me, kiss me and I won't hurt anymore!"

"..." If he hadn't personally verified the other party's injury, Gu Xu would probably have thought it was a trick put on by this kid again! At this time, I still want to tease myself, how much does this kid like him!

Sighing helplessly, Gu Xu didn't hesitate anymore, directly picked him up and sent him to the Gu family's backup medical cabin as quickly as possible, then turned to look at Uncle Gu who was alarmed: "Go and call George over. "5" Yes..." Seeing Gu Xu's solemn expression, Gu Bo dutifully went to contact Dr. George immediately, even though he didn't know what happened. Having said that, the marshal seemed to have carried the young lady out of his room just now. Could it be that his own marshal, Tai Menglang, accidentally hurt someone? Stop it, don't think about it any more!

The medical cabin is very effective for trauma, but it is only better than nothing for damage to the sea of spiritual consciousness. Gently put Ye Chen into the medical cabin, and just about to close the cabin door, he was grabbed tightly. Ye Chen, who had already fallen into a coma, stared at Gu Xu fiercely with bloodshot eyes. The pain made him almost squeeze out words: "No, let's go!"

"..." Gu Xu has never felt such a strong emotion on a person. Before his brain is conscious, his body reacts first. He follows Ye Chen's words and squats next to the other person, trying to comfort him softly: "I Don't go, you have a good rest."

Ye Chen's grabbing Gu Xu was a subconscious reaction. He couldn't hear any words in his ears. He just stared at Gu Xu fiercely, not letting Gu Xu disappear before his eyes. He didn't want to endure such pain anymore. secondary.

"What are you doing, acting big-eyed and small-eyed?" George saw such a weird scene when he came over, and he complained speechlessly.

"...Come here and show him, his mental consciousness has been severely damaged." Gu Xu rubbed the center of his brow with the other hand that was not under Ye Chen's control, and said helplessly. It's not that he doesn't want to pull out his hand, it's just that when he moves a little, Ye Chen shows a wronged expression of being abandoned by the whole world, as if he has bullied him, how can he be so cruel?

George raised his eyebrows and was a little surprised. The sea of spiritual consciousness is the best place for people to protect. Unless special means are used, it can't be harmed at all. This child looks young. It is tantamount to ruined.

George didn't delay, and quickly took out the inspection equipment to check Ye Chen. When he found the other's broken brain, his face suddenly sank.