Chapter 33 Looks like cheating

Gu Xu ignored his adjutant's doubts, worried that Ye Chen would mess around while he was not around, so he frowned and directly played a communication video.

Ye Chen was a little surprised when he received Gu Xu's request for communication. This sullen guy actually took the initiative to send him a communication? You must know that they have been married for ten years in the previous life, and the number of times they have communicated with each other can be counted on one hand. It seems that his training in this life is quite effective. It feels like the feeling of not seeing each other so quickly, like three autumns away Yes, that's great.

Ye Chen opened the communication with a smile, and was about to hear what sweet words the stupid Marshal was going to say to him, when he saw Gu Xu frowning tightly with a cold face, and said seriously: "You participated in the Internet Virtual Fighting Competition? George said that with your current state of mental strength, it is best to reduce the time to log in to the Star Network, why are you disobedient?"

"..." Ye Chen, who thought he would wait for the marshal's awkward words, turned dark, and glanced coolly at Song Yuan who was peeking at the opposite bed.

"..." Seeing this, Song Yuan immediately turned around in fright and pretended that he was playing with his brain, his whole body was expressing a sentence, I don't know anything, it's none of my business!

I'll clean you up later! Ye Chen made a serious note of the roommate who made a small report in his heart, and then he looked away, looked at Gu Xuli and said confidently: "Why am I not obedient? George said that he can't log in to the star network for a long time. After I finish the report I went offline immediately, this is the first time I logged on to the Starnet account, and I logged off without going anywhere." 2 "...you are wronged!" Gu Xu was almost laughed at by Ye Chen. Who are you worried about? But every time he met the opponent with a pitiful expression, even though he knew that this guy was faking, he still had nothing to do with it, so he calmed down and said helplessly: "Don't you know your injury yourself? I am I'm worried about you, I've almost recuperated these days, I'll go to your place tonight..." 2 Before Gu Xu could finish speaking, the words were cut off, and Ye Chen's eyes were full of tears. Eager to try, he said excitedly: "You are coming to my place tonight? Then I only have one pillow!" 2 Song Yuan: "..." Hey, hey, have you two forgotten that there is a big event in the dormitory? man! If he continues like this, he will have the eye of a needle sooner or later!

"...Go to your dormitory and restore your mental domain." Gu Xu finished the second half of his sentence through gritted teeth, and then worried that this kid would come up with something that would make him unable to continue, so he added indifferently: "But night!"

"...Oh." Ye Chen rubbed his nose in frustration, puffed his cheeks with unhappiness written all over his face, and murmured in a low voice that Gu Xu happened to hear: "But your mental power is very strong, My head won't hurt if I stay by your side and sleep."

"Head still hurts? Did the medicine George gave have no effect?" Gu Xu Wenyan immediately put aside the embarrassment just now, and looked worriedly at Ye Chen's pale face because he stayed in Xingwang for too long.

"Well... taking medicine is a temporary solution, not the root cause, and taking medicine is not as comfortable as staying with me." Ye Chen blinked his eyes and said pitifully, although he could bear such a small pain, but Well, this doesn't prevent him from acting like a baby, whoever told Gu Xu to do this, he's ready for him, so what?

"..." Seeing Ye Chen acting like a spoiled child, what else could Gu Xu say, what else could he say? !

"I will accompany you every night, and leave early in the morning." Gu Xu said with a straight face of an old cadre, and all he said were unrestrained compromises.

"..." The adjutant who was listening in the corner was shocked. When George said how considerate the marshal was to the new lady, they didn't believe it. Now, it's even more exaggerated than what George described, okay? 1 Ye Chen was satisfied. He smiled so much that his two small canine teeth were exposed. Through the virtual image, he could see the tip of Gu Xu's red ears, and his mouth was bald. oh!"

Song Yuan & Gu Xu & Adjutant: "..."

Gu Xu immediately closed the communicator with a "snap!", with a cold face, unable to see any reaction after being molested, looked at Lu Chengyuan and said coolly: "Have you heard enough?"

"...I'm leaving now!" Lu Chengyuan was so frightened that he gave a military salute immediately, and walked away without waiting for Gu Xu's signal. Damn, there are really people in this world who dare to moles their marshal people exist! Marshal's wife is really not an ordinary person!

"..." Ye Chen looked at the communicator with a suddenly black screen, touched his nose innocently, and hung up? Really funny...

"Boss, is your mental domain injured?" Song Yuan, who knew what he had done wrong, saw Ye Chen hang up the communication, and came over cowardly, his face full of flattering concern.

Ye Chen glanced at Song Yuan coolly, got off the bed, pointed at Song Yuan and said, "I almost forgot about you, let's go, the training ground?"

"...I was wrong QAQ, I was also worried that Cool would bully you in the game, so I reported to the marshal..." Song Yuan immediately begged for mercy with a mournful face. Although he didn't know Ye Chen's combat effectiveness, he thought his strength was not bad, but the key Yes, this is the marshal's wife, who would dare to fight?

Ye Chen directly picked up Song Yuan's back collar. Although he is thin and small, he is really strong. He picked up a big man of 185 just like that. Song Yuan finally realized Afterwards, I found out that his boss seems to be really strong, and he is even more afraid of being swollen?

"Do you know where you are wrong?" Ye Chen glanced at Song Yuan, who shrank into a quail, and said coolly: "Next time I make a small report to Gu Xu, remember to make the situation more serious. As soon as he heard it, he felt distressed and just coaxed me. Today, this time, he is unqualified." 2 Song Yuan: "...huh?" Still like this? Marshal, isn't he enough to coax you?

Fortunately, Song Yuan's bad luck didn't seem to be over yet, just when Ye Chen was going to take someone to the training ground to practice his skills, another person rushed over to find himself uncomfortable.

"Cousin, are you still blaming my father and me?" Liang Ye had just logged off the Starnet, gritted his teeth and thought twice, and finally found Ye Chen's dormitory. Just as he was about to knock on the door, Ye Chen and the two opened it. door, and immediately squeezed out a flattering smile to look at Ye Chen and said.

He has held Cool's reputation for a long time, and he can't let it go anymore. He knows his own strength best. He told himself that this is the last time. As long as Ye Chen helps him this time, after the game is over, he will Announced on Xingwang that he was injured and retired, that he would no longer participate in the competition, and that he would no longer bear this shameful but reluctant name...