Chapter 57 Slapping a White Lotus in the Face

Not long after Song Yuan arrived, he saw the team of five huddled like quails, and he knew that the victory was decided. He was indeed the only Cool who won the championship of the Star Grid Fighting Competition in the two worlds consecutively in the past ten years. Don't worry for nothing!

This is the first day of the exam. Although it is the relationship between the opponents, there is no need to kill them all. His boss has given orders, and Song Yuan didn't embarrass the five unlucky children who were already trembling by Ye Chen, and let them go directly.

On the other hand, Bai Lianhua, Gu Xu's blow was not insignificant, and it was only now that he got up from the ground. He thought that the stronghold room had fallen into a stalemate, and he wanted to use what the marshal said in the waiting room Stopping the marshal from helping Ye Chen and the two, unexpectedly, as soon as they got up together, they saw five people with their hands tied rushing towards him, and ran all the way into the distance without even looking at him: "?? ?"what happened?

Bai Lianhua clutched her chest, looked up towards the direction of the stronghold house, saw Song Yuan standing leisurely at the door, felt a thump in her heart, turned and left subconsciously, but unfortunately, before walking a few steps, Song Yuan rushed up and grabbed him After touching his shoulder, a cold voice came from behind him: "I was almost killed by you, and you still want to run?"

Seeing the five people leave, Gu Xu stepped forward to check Ye Chen carefully, and he was relieved after confirming that he was not injured. Then he saw Ye Chen who was obediently letting him check just now Suddenly they came close to his eyes, their noses were almost touching, Ye Chen blinked his eyes and said solemnly: "Well, tell me, how do you want the captain to punish you?"

Gu Xu: "..."

Before the serious marshal could speak, Ye Chen said out again on his own: "It seems that you look quite to my liking, and you can accept the unspoken rules. If you behave well, maybe the captain won't punish you!"

"..." Gu Xu tensed his face and remained motionless. In fact, the agate-colored ear tips had betrayed him a long time ago. Bend into two small arch bridges.

"What are you laughing at?" Gu Xu looked at Ye Xiaochen and asked in a strange way, and then he regretted it in the next second, looking at this guy's sly and gnawing face, he definitely can't say anything good.

Sure enough, as if waiting for his own marshal to ask, Ye Chen pointed at Gu Xu's ear triumphantly: "When I said unspoken rules, your ears turned red! Could it be that you were thinking secretly in your heart? Is something bad going on?"

"..." He knew, he shouldn't have asked this little bastard! Unknowingly teasing people all day long, no, this guy is simply teasing on purpose, it's too foul! Sooner or later he will look good!

Seeing that his marshal blushed, this time he was angry, Ye Chen looked innocent: "Okay! It's like I bullied you, obviously you want it too!"

Gu Xu: "..." You have finished talking, what else can I say? !

"How was my performance just now? Is it cooler than yours back then?" After flirting with his own marshal, Ye Chen stopped as soon as he saw it, shook his invisible big tail, bared his teeth and began to ask for praise again.

Gu Xu, whose face was reddened by teasing, and who even started to move somewhere under his body, was forced to turn to a serious topic by his little bastard. He took a deep breath to suppress the restlessness in his heart, and frowned and looked at Ye Chen. Said: "It's my negligence. I didn't test your fighting strength and fighting skills at home before." "Boss, what should I do with this kid?" Before Gu Xu could ask, he was rushed to the place with Bai Lianhua Song Yuan was interrupted, and threw Bai Lianhua, who was still struggling honestly, over.

"Let go! Song Yuan, you're crazy!" Bai Lianhua's injury from being hit by Gu Xu hasn't healed yet. He is not Song Yuan's opponent at all. In front of him, he suddenly became anxious: "Ye Chen wants to act as the striker himself, why are you angry at me? Besides, isn't he all right? He also seized a stronghold!"

Bai Lianhua's heart exploded with anger, why is the team in this stronghold house so useless? ! It's fine if you can't hold the stronghold, but you haven't caused any damage to Ye Chen yet!

"Even if the boss wants to act as a striker, it's fine if you don't come forward to help in an emergency, but what do you mean by stopping me?" Song Yuan said with a cold face, "What's more, you said you He is a master of scouting, why didn't the siren outside the stronghold detect it? It exposed our whereabouts, if it wasn't for the boss, he would have been arrested by now!"

Bai Lianhua lowered his head and lowered his eyelids, and sneered in his heart, if the Marshal hadn't rushed over to settle things for him, where would he have such good luck? It's amazing, it's ridiculous...

But at this moment, he naturally wouldn't add fuel to the flames stupidly, but just looked at Song Yuan pretending to be calm, his face was full of dissatisfaction and anger: "I just can't understand Ye Chen's idle attitude of not doing anything. Stopped you, as for the siren, I really didn't notice it, it was installed at the door of the stronghold house, it's normal that I didn't pay attention to it at such a long distance!"

"It's quite normal." Song Yuan frowned, and was just about to refute Bai Lianhua's sophistry when he heard Ye Chen speak lazily, accepted Bai Lianhua's words, and nodded in agreement. : "You are not clairvoyant, understandable."

Bai Lianhua was overjoyed. He didn't expect that Ye Chen was not only incompetent, but also so easy to deceive. Just as he was thinking about what he should say next, he heard Ye Chen add coolly: "Although I was careless for a while, I don't know what to say." It's not surprising to be able to spot traps, but well, I've also learned a little bit about mental power and emotion recognition, you're lying, classmate Bai Lianhua."

Bai Lianhua's face changed, and he suddenly raised his head to stare at Ye Chen and said, "What do you mean?"

Ye Chen ignored Bai Lianhua's questioning, looked up at Gu Xu who was on the side, and said with a cute and sensible look: "I'm right, Teacher Gu?"

"..." It was a very common sentence, but Gu Xu's heart still trembled when he heard "Teacher Gu", he quickly put his fist against his lips, cleared his throat as if to cover up, and said, "Well, Bai Lian Hua's tone is flustered, and there are indeed signs of lying."

"Yuan, marshal! I didn't! Yes, it was Song Yuan who was aggressive and made me nervous!" Bai Lianhua looked at Marshal Gu with a pale face, and he still didn't understand that he had already used the marshal's fiancé to divorce two people. Man, why does the marshal still believe and care so much about Ye Chen? Ye Chen didn't care about Bai Lianhua's feeling of being struck by lightning, and continued to tease Gu Xu with a smile: "It seems that Teacher Gu is a famous teacher who turned out to be an excellent apprentice, so he is so quick! Taught me!"

Gu Xu: "..." I can't teach such a poor student as you!