Chapter 56 The Marshal Is Confused

Gu Xu: "..." Well, this little bastard finally became a bit like a captain, and he will reveal his true colors in minutes!

However, Ye Chen still seemed worried, walked a few steps, turned back and drew a line, looked at Gu Xu solemnly and said: "Teammate Gu stands by and stands by, if you don't obey, you will be punished very, very frightfully when you go back! "

"..." Although the little bastard didn't explain what this terrible and terrible "punishment" was, Gu Xu subconsciously turned the so-called "punishment" into something that shouldn't be. I thought about where I was thinking, ahem Song Yuan's guess is correct, the stronghold here is too far from the entrance of the examination room, the team probably just arrived not long ago, and only a few detection and security equipment were roughly arranged, Bai Lianhua Although he was uncomfortable all the way, he was still an excellent student in the command department, and his strength was not bad. 

Soon, he teamed up with Song Yuan to destroy several important detectors of the opponent without alarming the enemy. Ye Chen has already quietly entered the territory of the stronghold house, lowered his head to avoid Song Yuan's gaze, and showed a mocking sneer In order to listen to the movement in the house, all five people were there. Hearing the sound, they should be studying the battle plan. Very good, we can catch all the smoke bombs in one hand. Ye Chen stuck to the wall and approached the stronghold house cautiously. 

In an instant, a loud siren suddenly erupted in the house. Gu Xu, who wanted to let the children remember him, was still standing there, but when he heard the siren, his expression changed immediately, and he didn't care about the command line that Ye Chen had drawn for himself. , hurriedly ran towards the stronghold house, "Who?!" Ye Chen touched the siren, and there was a bang from the stronghold house, and the two rushed out of the house at the same time, and immediately rushed up when they saw Ye Chen. 

Chen frowned fiercely, looked at the gap at the door and instantly threw the smoke bomb into the room, then raised his foot to block the attack of the two, and within three seconds, all three disappeared in the maze created by the smoke bomb. In the smoke, "Boss!" Seeing this, Song Yuan quickly wanted to go up to help, but was stopped by Bai Lianhua, who looked at Song Yuan expressionlessly and said: "The combat mission that Ye Chen arranged for himself, he should Let him finish it by himself, why do you bother to meddle in your own business?"

Song Yuan looked coldly at the person standing in front of him: "Get out of the way!"

Bai Lianhua sneered, and looked straight at Song Yuan without fear: "In terms of mental strength, you and I are on par, and the value of military force is also comparable. Are you sure you can break through my shackles in a short time to save people?"

"..." Seeing Bai Lianhua honestly performing tasks to find traps, Song Yuan thought that this guy had finally given up, but he didn't expect to take the opportunity to trick them here. Passing by a person, Song Yuan's dynamic eyesight could not fully see his movements clearly. In the next second, Bai Lianhua fell hard to the ground and couldn't get up for a long time.

"Ah!" Bai Lianhua never expected Marshal Gu to rush over in such a short time. This person was stupefied. Fortunately, Gu Xu didn't stay by his side, and walked directly in the direction of the smoke bomb run over.

Seeing this, Song Yuan hurriedly followed, as for Bai Lianhua, wait until he and the boss occupy this place, and then come to settle accounts with him!

Although he wanted to teach his children a lesson, but when he saw that Ye Chen was in danger, his body moved uncontrollably. By the time he realized it, Gu Xu had already rushed outside the stronghold, without thinking about it. When I thought about it, I rushed in to save people, and then I found out that the situation in the house was different from what I thought?

"Don't be afraid, I'm a very talkative person, gentle and generous to others, as long as you go out through this door obediently, and then walk a few kilometers or something, I won't directly beat you to elimination!" Gu Xujiu, seeing his own small, thin, half-grown boy, holding someone else's team flag like a bully, nodding at the five tightly tied ones in front of him, with a bewildered look on his face. The student smiled and threatened.

"..." Gu Xu was silent, always felt that the scene in front of him was too mysterious, and barely suppressed all kinds of complicated psychological activities in his heart, and walked in a little tiredly: "What's going on?"

Ye Chen thought it was Song Yuan who came over first, but when he heard the voice of his marshal, he raised his head in surprise, and then said with a serious face: "Teammate Gu, you didn't obey the command. punish you!"

Gu Xu: "..." Tell me first, what is the current situation? ! Gu Marshal, who wears several layers of filters on his eyes, always feels that something is not right, what about the weak, helpless and pitiful?

"Marshal! It's Marshal Gu!" The five-member team who had been tied into a string by Ye Chen finally recovered from the shock, and then thought that their situation at the moment was even more horrifying. A violent and terrifying Ye Chen had already made them The whole army is wiped out, and now there is another Marshal Gu, they may not survive the exam, the exam is over QAQ!

No wonder this guy only found one teammate. They thought Ye Chen was very pitiful before. Even if the marshal joined, but the marshal can't use mental power, but now such a big killer in the world shouldn't have a teammate at all? ? ! No wonder they become friends with the marshal, they don't understand the world of big bosses! don't know!

"What are you yelling about?" Ye Chen unceremoniously gave the team member who was shouting loudly a shudder, unceremoniously pulled his marshal over, raised his chin and said, "This is my teammate, and I didn't even yell. Use it, it's useless to call it! Either go alone, or be eliminated, choose yourself!"

Team of five: "I, we go by ourselves" Where did such a fierce bully QAQ come from?!

"Okay, I confiscated the team flag, don't blame me if you don't walk out of my sight within a minute!" Ye Chen waved the team flag with a smile.

Gu Xu looked at his young boy's appearance of showing both kindness and power. Even if he defeated his opponent, he could still give him a chance. He handled things properly. Although he was a bit mischievous, Ye Xiaochen was still very cute today.

"..." As for the five-member team who was beaten up by Ye Chen, they rushed out of the stronghold house as if they had seen a ghost, damn it! Why didn't the command department hear any news about such a violent killer? ! Anyone who dares to say that Ye Chen entered Roland Academy relying on Gu Xu's relationship, I wish them a taste of this demon's fist!