Chapter 88 Dao is one foot high, and the devil is one foot high

Seeing Ye Chen's angry appearance, Gu Xu almost couldn't hold back his laughter, managed to control his expression, cleared his throat and couldn't help teasing him: "Well, if you don't speak, I'll take it as your acquiescence." gone."

Ye Chen immediately widened his eyes when he heard the words, looked at Gu Xu with an expression of disbelief and said, "You were not like this before!"

Gu Xu smiled lightly, pinched the flesh on Ye Xiaochen's face that he had raised these days, and imitated his appearance and said innocently: "Do you know what I was like before?"

"..." In your previous life, you were obviously an ascetic monk who seemed to be doing business even when going to bed! Ye Chen felt that he was extremely wronged. If he didn't know that this guy was serious and never indulged in his desires, how could he just tease him if he had nothing to do!

But now! Why is this guy so thick-skinned? I don't know who I learned from and still act like a dog outside, but when I get back to the room, I can bully him vigorously! His family's marshal has turned bad, and he must have been used to it. Ye Chen buried himself in the quilt wrongedly, only showing two big round eyes, staring at Gu Xu, and complained pitifully: "I will kill you tomorrow!" I went to your army for an internship, and I must be very tired then, you can't bully me like this!"

"Yeah..." Gu Xu's eyes darkened, and he replied without sincerity, then pulled down the quilt a little bit, pinched the tip of Ye Xiaochen's nose, and said coolly: "It's okay, I'm in charge of the Gu family's personal guards. Just let you rest for two days."

Ye Chen: "..." I'm angry! Doesn't that mean that everyone in the pro-guard knows that I can't get out of bed because of you? ! Where is the dignity of Ye Mowang? !

"Okay, I'll go to school first, and I'll come back to accompany you at night." Gu Xu ignored his boy's stare, kissed him on the forehead, stuffed those two still moving little paws into the bed, and threatened with a smile: " Get some more sleep now, so you won't be sluggish at night."

"..." Gu Xu has changed, he is no longer the frigid marshal I can casually tease!

Ye Chen watched the other party disappear from sight with a full face of anger, and immediately got up from the bed with difficulty, and quickly stamped a message to Song Yuan: "Speak when you have time!"

When Song Yuan received the news from his boss, he was still drowsily listening to a super boring cultural class. When he saw his boss contacting him, he immediately became refreshed, and quickly replied: "Squeak one by one" Ye Chen: "..."

"Boss, what's the situation?" Song Yuan squeaked and played another message. In his opinion, his boss must have spent all his time at home with the marshal in a shameless life. ! If he could think of himself at this time, he would definitely have to entrust him with important matters. As the No. 1 younger brother of his boss, he had to stand up to it!

"Pack up your things now, we will go to the Gu family's military headquarters for an internship today."

"Ah?! Didn't we start tomorrow? Could it be that the notice has been changed? So urgent? I'm still in class." If you don't rush, your boss' waist will be lost! Ye Chen roared angrily in his heart, poked the communicator viciously, and the murderous aura all over his body was almost transmitted to the opposite side of the communicator through the screen: "Won't you ask for leave? Can you go to the Gu Family Guard for an internship for one more day, don't pack up quickly Where is all the nonsense?"

"Yes!" Sensitively aware of the murderous intent of his boss, Song Yuan immediately responded in a nonchalant manner, then quietly slipped out of the classroom, returned to the bedroom to pack his things and set off.