Chapter 39

"This is common sense, Boss. Let's go and have a look. Although the two of us are sure to be invincible in the world, it's better to form a medical department and an investigation department, so that we can get a good ranking." Song Yuan was eager to try. Looking at Ye Chen carefully, in fact, when his boss and the marshal were in love in the dormitory yesterday, he came to the training ground for a walk, but unfortunately he didn't find anything suitable, and now he saw so many people gathered around , it is inevitable that there will be some excitement.

Ye Chen raised his chin noncommittally, motioned Song Yuan to lead the way, and said coolly, "You say I don't understand common sense?"

"..." Song Yuan only felt that the place where he was beaten just now began to hurt again, and he quickly turned his head and rubbed it flatteringly: "Of course not! Choosing the right teammate in advance is for ordinary people like us. You are so strong that one is worth four, and your teammates are nothing but floating clouds!"

"..." Ye Chen was speechless for a moment. This guy's flattering skill is getting better and better. eye guy.

"The powerful person you said is Zhao Jie?" Ye Chen looked at a certain princess surrounded by a group of students with a black line on his face, and he really listened to Song Yuan's words after a brain twitch.

"Uh..." Song Yuan obviously also saw Zhao Jie, and his heart was like a fucking dog. God knows why he would step on his boss's thunder every time. How come the person who came was Zhao Jie QAQ by such a coincidence!

As long as one thinks that this Princess Zhao once confessed to the marshal in front of countless people, even in the eyes of many people, the two are almost becoming official spouses, but the boss of his family is still jealous, Song Yuan His scalp tingled for a while, and he always felt that the next scene was definitely not something he could handle without the marshal!

So, Song Yuan blocked Ye Chen's sight without a trace, winked desperately at his old ambassador, and said in a low voice: "Boss, hold back! This is Her Royal Highness, there are many fans around, and there are only two of us, and the number of people does not account for it." Advantage!"

Ye Chen gave Song Yuan a cool look, and said speechlessly, "When did I say I was going to deal with her?"

Is he idle? Gu Xu belonged to him in the first place, and Zhao Jie was always the only one who troubled him in a fit of rage. He didn't have the time to play a game of love rivals with her.

Rivals in love and rivals in love must be at least evenly matched. After living for two lifetimes, his marshal only eats himself, so he has never experienced the joy of fighting for favor. Fortunately, he is not a troublemaker (Dong Wu) ), otherwise they might feel bored.

"..." Am I just worried that you will kick the jar of jealousy over? Song Yuan, who had been affected by Ye Chen's jealousy several times, complained weakly in his heart, but he didn't have the guts to say it. After thinking about it, he suggested very sincerely: "Then, let's go first? Zhao Jie's strength It's mediocre, getting into Roland is a bit of a joke, most of the people who rushed to form a team with her are due to her family background, such teammates are not worth absorbing, so we can go to the school forum to ask when we go back?"

Ye Chen glanced at Song Yuan, who looked nervous, as if facing an enemy, frowned and took a second to reflect on himself. He always felt that this guy had misunderstood him, but Song Yuan was not Gu Xu, he I didn't bother to care about this guy's fuss, so I lifted my chin in Zhao Jie's direction and said with a sneer, "You've been stuck here for too long, I'm afraid it won't be so easy to leave now."

"Uh..." Song Yuan turned his head and looked at Zhao Jie who had already walked over. He felt that it was true. He wiped his face and stood beside Ye Chen silently, determined not to let his boss fight alone!

Ye Chen raised his eyebrows and looked at Zhao Jie who walked over with a cold face, raised his eyebrows and said, "What's the matter?"

"..." Seeing Ye Chen's arrogant appearance, Zhao Jie couldn't get angry, but thinking of her brother's words, she had to force herself to suppress her inner anger, looked at Ye Chen like alms and said, "Next week The actual combat test, you join my team."

Song Yuan: "..." Princess Zhao has been so mad by her boss since last time?

"..." Not to mention Song Yuan, even Ye Chen looked at Zhao Jie in surprise, and then quickly figured it out. Since he appeared in the last life, he had assumed the identity of Marshal's wife, so Zhao Jie naturally had nothing to do. You don't need to target yourself too much, but in this life when the Marshal of his family introduced him, he deliberately distinguished him from his fiancé. In Zhao Jie's eyes, she has become a person who is not afraid of threats. Maybe she still wants to find out about that through herself. The whereabouts of a mysterious fiancé, the attitude is naturally different.

It was a good plan, Ye Chen sneered in his heart, but he bent his eyes and said with a smile on his face: "Thanks to His Highness, I have already agreed to this guy in advance, it seems that there is no fate."

Saying that, Ye Chen pointed at Song Yuan, who was innocently lying on the side, to prove that he was really popular, even His Highness couldn't help it.

"..." Song Yuan nodded heartily in cooperation with his boss, always feeling that he was about to become the number one thorn in the eyes of a certain princess!

Zhao Jie didn't even look at Song Yuan. Seeing Ye Chen's refusal in public, instead of being annoyed, she even smiled for the first time: "It doesn't matter, let's add another one. The team limit is five people."

As soon as the words fell, Zhao Jie was worried that Ye Chen would say some prevarication words suddenly, she stepped forward and leaned into Ye Chen's ear coldly, with a cool tone in her tone: "Think about it clearly, you are obediently teaming up with me. The team becomes the first freshman, or I can make you find no teammates!"

The implication is, either obediently join her team, or she can't even form a team!

If someone else might have really been threatened by Zhao Jie, but Ye Chen was born rebellious, and he was happy after hearing Zhao Jie's words. He nodded and said seriously with an expression of understanding: "Then thank you, Your Highness, for your help." I'm still worried about finding a pig teammate!"

Zhao Jie: "..."

Song Yuan: "..." In terms of the art of speaking, no one can compare to their boss!

After all, Ye Chen walked past Zhao Jie, and while walking, he waved his back to Princess Zhao, who was unable to react because of her astonishment, and said, "Your Highness, you must polish your eyes, they are all elites in the school, but Don't choose the wrong person..." and dragged down the teammates again.

Although Ye Chen didn't say the second half of the sentence, but, for some reason, Zhao Jie clearly heard Ye Chen's hidden meaning, and her angry face almost distorted immediately!