Chapter 127

Gu Xu looked at Ye Chen's smug face, and was immediately annoyed, this little bastard, there is no time to suffer!

"You've only met twice, and it's still on Xingwang. You don't even know what people look like. What if they have other plans? Just make friends verbally, and now you're going on a date behind my back?! " Gu Xu pinched his little bastard's cheeks and rubbed them hard, with a stinky face.

"Wu Fu open (let go)!" Ye Chen frowned, opened his marshal's hand in pain, pushed the man out of the door fiercely, and said confidently: "I didn't carry it You, clearly told you openly!"

Gu Xu: "..." We made an appointment a few days ago, and it's clear that we'll cut it first and then play it!

Ye Chen drove the people out of the door, saw his marshal frowned and said nothing, curled his lips and continued with a little grievance: "I'm not like you, I still leave contact information for fanatical fans!"

As soon as the words finished, Ye Chen wrinkled his nose while Gu Xu was in a daze, made a fierce face at the other party, and then shrank back at lightning speed, only to hear "Bang!" With a bang, the dignified Marshal Gu shut the door "..." After getting along with his little lion for a long time, he understood a truth more and more. Standing alone at the door of the dormitory in front of him, he sighed sadly, and finally decided to deal with Rhodes' affairs first, and then come back to deal with his own little vinegar, and when he turned around, he saw Song Yuan with a dull look on his face Yuan swears that he definitely didn't come here to watch gossip about his boss and marshal, he really just wanted to go back to the dormitory to rest! How could he have imagined that by such a coincidence, he would see the tragic situation of the marshal being rejected by the door? !

Song Yuan shrank his neck and subconsciously lowered his sense of existence, then thought again, no, couldn't it be that his boss had fooled all the students in the department away, and let the marshal get away with it? Wasn't it the boss who beat up all the students in the department and the villain filed a complaint first, and then was taken away by the marshal? Why, according to the current situation, the marshal did something wrong and was shut out by his boss pitifully?

what happened? Why is it completely different from what he imagined? I thought that this time the boss finally got out of play and was going to be taught by the marshal to be a man, but it turns out that there is no one in this world who can punish the boss of his family 1('V')".

"Yuan, marshal, why don't I open the door for you?" With infinite sympathy for the marshal, Song Yuan bit the bullet and said with a troubled face. As the roommate of his boss, he is also facing difficulties all the time. of choice!

"..." Gu Xu was choked by the sympathy on Song Yuan's face, he was silent for a long time before he found his voice, and said calmly and expressionlessly: "No, I have something to do, let him have a good rest, don't worry about it." Internet all day!"

Speaking of the last sentence, Gu Xu's tone became inexplicably gritted.

"Yes!" Song Yuan nodded and answered when he heard the words. The boss is pregnant now, so he should rest more. Although Wu's sourness told Gu Xu before that he had an appointment, half of it was to annoy him, but Ye Chen did not lie, he did make an appointment with Long Yue, and went directly to the agreed training ground after logging in to the star network.

Because it is a virtual battle, unlike in a real battle, you have to worry about the extra cubs in your stomach, plus a little bit of sullenness. After entering the training ground, Ye Chen started the fight without talking nonsense. After experiencing Ye Chen's absolute strength, Long Yue, who was the runner-up of the Star Network Contest, finally couldn't help but began to doubt his life. "Ye Mowang, I didn't expect you to retain your strength in the previous competition. You are really too strong!" After the fight, Long Yue collapsed on the ground without any image, panting heavily.