Chapter 122 - The Pot

"What are you doing?" Song Yuan covered his head in pain, not knowing how he had offended his boss, he raised his head and looked at the other party in a daze.

"It's nothing, I've wanted to beat you up for a long time." Ye Chen said with a cold face and expressionless, he was afraid that if he didn't beat up a few more times now, he would have no chance in the future, hehe.

Song Yuan: "..." Who did he provoke again? QAQ!

As soon as the heartbroken Ye Chen brought Song Yuan, who was also heartbroken, back to the dormitory, Gu Xu called over as if he was pinching a little. Just turn on the communicator.

Gu Xu's miniature projection appeared in front of his eyes, and Ye Chen, who was a little guilty, pursed his lips, cleared his throat and said solemnly: "Our internship period is over, and we are coming back today. The school stipulates that there is nothing I can do about it!"

Ye Chen acted like I wasn't hiding from you, thinking that he had used this trick too much, and thought that even if his marshal wasn't angry, he would threaten him a little bit, but Gu Xu nodded his head , responded lightly: "Yes."

"..." Well, what kind of reaction is this? Seeing himself sneaking out, this guy actually only has one "huh"? Although it was a good thing for him that his marshal suddenly became so easy to talk to, why did he feel a little upset seeing this guy who didn't care at all?

However, before Ye Chen could speak, Gu Xu paused, then smiled and said: "I wanted you to rest for a few days, since I'm going back so soon, I have my class in the afternoon, don't forget to come. "

"You, you're back to school too?!" Ye Chen stared at his marshal immediately upon hearing this, why didn't anyone tell him?

"I'm your professor, so I'm going to follow you after you go back." Gu Xu said, looking at Ye Chen with a smile like his own boy.

Ye Chen: "..." Then why did he work so hard and secretly to escape from prison? ! The bastard didn't tell him at all before, he made it clear that he wanted to see his jokes!

Ye Chen was furious, and stared fiercely at Gu Xu with a bulging face, trying to express his anger with his eyes, but Marshal Gu, who was used to seeing his domineering expression, was unmoved, and patted Gu Xu gently through the phantom. He patted his boy's hand, and said helplessly, "Okay, are you happy hiding from me these two days?"

"Who hid from you?!" Ye Xiaochen was still insisting.

"Okay." Gu Xu looked like you were saying what you said, nodded solemnly after his little lion, and then said suddenly: "In this case, the big class in the afternoon will be included in the usual grades. Points deducted."

"..." I'm afraid of you! The stubborn Ye Chen straightened his back, raised his chin and looked at Gu Xu provocatively, and proved to his marshal with practical actions that he would not accept any threats!

Gu Xu looked at his young man, pondered for a moment, and then said unhurriedly: "I almost forgot to say, this semester I will choose one or two students from among the students I have with me to go to the border with me to fight on the ground. Usually points are deducted, but there is no game."

"This is a small benefit that my husband revealed to you in advance, so come early." Gu Xu looked at his young boy choking on him, and chuckled again: "Why don't you go with me?" After all, the border is not as safe as Emperor Star, you should stay and raise your child while you are pregnant, even if you don't go to class today."

"..." Ye Chen was annoyed by Gu Xu's words of "raise with peace of mind", and he gave Gu Xu a hard look, then hung up the communication angrily, looked at Song Yuan with a stinky face, and said, "I'm here this afternoon." Gu Xu's class?"