Chapter 85: Leaf Demon King Wins!

Seeing Zhao Chenshen pretending to be calm, Ye Chen sneered in his heart. In his previous life, Zhao Chenshen imprisoned himself and secretly cultivated the secret base of power. How could he not be nervous? Once it is exposed, regardless of the attitude of other members of the royal family, the parliament alone will definitely exclude him from the candidate for the crown prince.

However, for Ye Chen, the crown prince is Zhao Chenshen, or other members of the royal family, the difference is only the degree of nausea. As long as the royal family exists, their malice towards the Gu family will never disappear. What he wants is never simply to destroy a Zhao Chenshen.

Of course, since this guy came up to the gun himself, he will not be polite to clean up n('▽')「!

Thinking of this, Ye Chen looked back at Xu as if he was frightened by Zhao Chenshen, grabbed his marshal's arm, looked at Ye Chen and complained softly: "Although my marshal is not richer than the empire, he is still a little rich , Is there still a lack of such a small vacation planet? I just want to take this opportunity to give you a chance to make amends, Your Highness. I didn't expect His Highness to be so stingy." As soon as the words fell, Ye Chen sighed heavily. With a look of disappointment for you royal family members, everyone: "..." What a god, you have a family! Marshal is also called Xiaoyoujiazi, so what are they? Coal diggers in the slums? !

It turns out that local tyrants use small planets to apologize, sorry to bother you!

Zhao Chenshen was almost out of breath by Ye Chen's stingy words, and immediately wanted to refute, but suddenly bumped into the other's cold and biting eyes No, Ye Chen definitely didn't just mention the planet Iger by chance, he did it on purpose! what does he know

Zhao Chenshen suddenly thumped in his heart, subconsciously took half a step back, fine sweat oozes from his forehead, it's impossible, he did it so secretly, Ye Chen is just an ordinary college student, it is absolutely impossible to know about the planet Iger At this time, the Xingwang live broadcast platform has been completely distorted. "Am I wrong? Your Highness has become very guilty after being called stingy by Ye Mowang. Could it be that such a rich royal family can't avoid the nature of being stingy?" ?"

"Upstairs is correct! From this angle, I can even see His Highness sweating from fright. Although Ye Mowang's proposal to ask His Highness to send a planet is indeed a bit too much, but His Highness's behavior is too embarrassing. ?"

"Where is it too much?! Ye Mowang said that it can be used as a wedding gift for them. I remember that the queen's cousin got married the year before last. She just gave a planet as a congratulatory gift? Could it be that our marshal is not as good as a queen's cousin? ? How is it too much to just give away a planet?! The royals are too stingy to see!"

"The same expression is not too much, and good things come in pairs. Whatever it looks like, you should give one to the Marshal and his wife! I have never seen such a picky Highness!"

"..." At this point, the three words "Zhao stingy" were completely spread on the star network. Zhao Chen took a deep breath, and before he found out what Ye Chen knew, he couldn't act rashly, so he just said dryly: "It's not that I'm stingy." , this planet is indeed of great significance to my father and mother, I hope the wife of the Marshal will not embarrass me."

Ye Chen nodded in understanding, blinked his eyes and said: "Understood, since this planet carries the memories of the king and queen, then I really can't take love away."

Just when everyone thought why Ye Mowang was so talkative all of a sudden this time, Ye Mowang immediately added: "So His Highness means that this planet is not allowed, but other planets are fine?"