Chapter 89 A day of dying struggle

As soon as the voice fell, before Gu Xu could react, Ye Chen quickly made a face at him, and then hung up the communicator neatly, let you bully others, stay alone in the empty room at night!

"..." I don't know why, but Ye Xiaochen's little Jiujiu suddenly has a feeling that he understands it somehow, but it's better not to understand it, this arrogant little bastard!

Gu Xu was so angry that he took a deep breath, and then turned on the communicator to contact his subordinates in the military headquarters. As soon as he connected, he saw the other party's face asking for credit and said to him: "Marshal, today's lady and his teammates Come here, I have arranged them properly, and Madam even praised me for a good job!"

"Let him sleep in my lounge, and I'll be there later." Gu Xu rubbed his brows, sighed and said helplessly, he was wrong, the lawless little bastard can grow up just by being frightened by himself Lessons learned, some things must always be practiced.

"Ah?" Hearing the words, the subordinate's excited expression suddenly subsided a lot, looked at his marshal and whispered: "I have arranged him and Song Yuan in the same room according to Madam's request." Gu Xu: "..." very Well, cleverness really has a set!

"Also, madam also said." The subordinate looked at the slightly stiff expression of the Marshal, and hesitated a little guilty.

"What else?" Looking at the guilty look on this guy's face, Gu Xu felt bad for a while, always feeling that his little bastard still had a trick waiting for him.

Sure enough, my family members paused for a while, then puffed out their chests, showing a look of death and said: "Madam also said that he was afraid that during the internship, if you taught him, the Marshal, he would inevitably let him go, so we asked us to find another teacher." An instructor who is second only to you is here to accompany him!"

"You agreed?" Gu Xu looked at his family members and said coolly. How could he not know that his subordinates have learned to kill first and play later? Could it be that it's really close to Zhu Zhechi, the little bastard has only been in for less than a day, and he is already in trouble?

"We all think it makes sense, hehe." The stupid subordinate scratched his head, looked at Gu Xu dryly and smiled, but in fact they were beaten by the little lady when they came up, and some people challenged the little lady if they were not convinced. It was agreed that the winner would be decided within ten moves, but after all ten moves, the little lady couldn't help but shed a drop of sweat. According to the previous agreement, they could only help the little lady intercede with the Marshal!

As for the matter of making an appointment to fight, if you tell your own marshal that you can't win a fight with the marshal's wife, it's okay to lose face. Isn't this just looking for a draw every minute?

"..." Well, in just one day, all his subordinates betrayed Gu Xu, he couldn't laugh or cry, he wanted to know how his young man managed to get rid of these old bastards, and he was so angry that he wanted to go back to the military headquarters immediately. Take this little bastard home and teach him a good lesson!

Seeing that the Marshal was silent and shouldering the heavy responsibility entrusted to him by the little madam, the subordinate had no choice but to bite the bullet and continue: "Marshal, in fact, we all feel that since the madam is here to learn, we must learn some real skills. You dote on him so much, so you definitely can't be cruel, so "Who told you that you must be cruel if you want to learn the real skills?" Gu Xu said with a cold face and no expression.

Subordinate: "..." At first, I thought that even if the Marshal refuted it, it would at least be something like "Who told you I can't play a cruel hand", so why is this not playing cards according to common sense?