Chapter 113 Champion Candidate

I don't know if the guy who tried to pick out his identity is an ordinary fighting skill enthusiast or has other purposes. After being reborn, Ye Chen is habitually cautious about everything, and subconsciously searched for Zhao Chenshen's recent movements. Well, this guy lost all face in the star network competition, it is impossible to let it go like this, after suffering this boring loss, he should immediately dissociate himself from the Liang family.

However, Zhao Chenshen seemed to have calmed down suddenly. He hadn't posted any news since the competition, as if he had acquiesced to the ridicule and sarcasm from everyone on the Internet. Ye Chen frowned, feeling that something was wrong, and then heard The voice of the marshal came from home: "What's wrong?"

When Gu Xu came in, he saw his young boy's serious face, and when he moved closer to him, he found that Ye Chen was staring at Zhao Chenshen's personal page in a daze, and immediately said "...".

For some reason, he always felt that his little lion paid too much attention to Zhao Chenshen. If he paid attention to the previous Zhao Jie, he could also comfort himself that Xiao Jingjing liked him so much, and he would never be merciless towards his rival in love.

But Zhao Chenshen said that he liked him because his little bastard was talking nonsense in order to scare off the other party, so it couldn't be because he was paying attention to his love rival. Looking at Zhao Chenshen's personal page, and then at his young boy's focused expression, Gu Xu really didn't want to admit it I tasted it myself.

When he was at school, Zhao Chenshen confessed to Ye Chen, this guy has been plotting against his little lion all the time! Although Ye Chen not only refused, but also unceremoniously scolded him, but now he is secretly paying attention to what is going on? !

No matter how well Ye Chen knew Gu Xu, he couldn't guess his sullen thoughts at the moment. If he guessed, he might really throw the bed off! Hearing Gu Xu's voice at this moment, he subconsciously leaned back, wrinkled his face and said a little irritably: "It's probably hard to hide Cool's identity, and someone should guess it soon."

Gu Xu paused when he heard this, rubbed his boy's head and said indifferently: "If you guess it, you will guess it. It belongs to your name. Even if you don't want it, Liang Ye shouldn't insult it."

He didn't intend to claim the honor that his family had worked so hard for when he was so young as someone else's, and now it has become a past that everyone ridicules. , Naturally, everything is good, even if he cheats, it is because the Liang family is too dark, and it is definitely not his fault 1('V')".

When Ye Chen heard his marshal's attitude as a matter of course, he pouted his lips immediately, and muttered in a low voice: "I heard that the organizer of the Star Network Competition is quite ruthless. Do you think that everyone is just like you for selfishness?"

"..." Helping the little bastard get justice, but also being dismissed as a fake public servant, is it easy for him? Gu Xu hesitated for a moment, then looked at the dazzling air panel, and said sourly: "You are worried about the Star Network Competition, what are you going to look at on His Highness's homepage?"

"Let's see if he has made any movement recently. Cool's retirement has reduced this guy's audience popularity by dozens of degrees. He still hasn't moved at all, which is a bit strange." Ye Chen didn't know his marshal was at this moment. Hearing this, he immediately frowned and said.

Liang Ye is almost useless now, and that guy can definitely do things like sacrificing a useless person and pouring a basin of dirty water on him.

"You know him quite well!" Gu Xu said sourly, this little bastard has never cared about him so much!