Chapter 22 Where's Marshal's Wife's Little Stove?

There is definitely no romantic confession. According to Ye Chen's understanding of Gu Xu, the topic of this kind of serious old cadre's speech at the entrance ceremony is likely to be some rigid school rules and disciplines, military rules and disciplines, so boring He is the only person who can bear it.

I don't know if it's to echo Ye Chen's words, but after being invited to speak, Marshal Gu, the popular idol, really memorized a set of military rules and regulations. Anyway, no matter what attitudes his little fans have, they behave in good order. Ye Chen, who was sitting under the stage, felt drowsy and yawned frequently without embarrassment. Nearly 10,000 freshmen, standing on the stage, their eyes are dazzled at a glance, so they won't notice him, so it's better to hide for a while!

Gu Xu: "..."

The students of Roland College will be the mainstay of various industries in the empire in the future. Many students regard Gu Xu as their idol, even though they feel a little boring, they still listen carefully. Therefore, Ye Chen sometimes propped his chin, sometimes yawned, and sometimes fell asleep. The appearance of falling asleep seems out of place with everyone, and at the same time, Gu Xu can see clearly...

"...The above is my daily life in the military department. Due to the stability of the empire, I will teach in the command department of your school for a period of time in the future." Gu Xu changed the topic, and suddenly led his tricks to the command department, His eyes also turned directly to a certain Ye Chen who was dozing off in the circle surrounded by students from the command department.

"Here we come! It's finally about our command department!" Fortunately, Song Yuan saw Gu Xu's eyes and shook Ye Chen's shoulder excitedly, finally waking up the drowsy Ye Chen. It is possible to avoid the tragic ending of being carried back by Gu Xu at night to poison military discipline and regulations.

Ye Chen sat upright immediately, and saw Gu Xu staring at him blankly, paused a little guilty, then looked back innocently, and blinked mischievously to prove himself Didn't doze off, absolutely never dozed off, listened seriously.

"..." I almost believed it! Gu Xu frowned, always felt that this could not go on like this. Although Ye Chen was still young and in poor health, he should be pampered and cared for a little bit. Every time he saw the other party, he knew that he was pretending to be innocent. , he still couldn't bear to say a harsh word to him...

cough cough! But since Ye Chen reported to the command department and dreamed of entering the military, as Ye Chen's guardian, he can no longer indulge him, he has to be a principled guardian.

"I believe that the students who apply for the command department have their own clear goals. In the next time, I will train you with the requirements of training subordinates. If there are those who can't persevere, come late and leave early, and are not energetic, I will never tolerate it." " Gu Xu coldly said to the students of the command department.

"Yes!" Hundreds of students in the command department were still in the sophomore year of middle school. When they saw Gu Xu teaching them, they immediately roared loudly as if they had been beaten with chicken blood, and the sound echoed in the huge auditorium. echoed.

Gu Xu nodded in satisfaction, and then took a deep look at Ye Chen: "Since that's the case, I won't show mercy."

Ye Chen: "..." Why does it feel like Gu Xu's ulterior motives are directed at himself? This vengeful fellow! Thinking of the fear of being dominated by Gu Xu for every jog at home, he felt terrified in his heart. Couldn't this guy make a fuss about his delicate and frail fiancé? ! There is no future in being selfless!