Chapter 84: Leaf Demon King Blackmailed!

Xingwang live broadcast platform——"Well, this is the most fantasy plot I've seen this year. Seeing that they were about to be sentenced to life for murdering the royal family, they turned around and sued the royal family in the blink of an eye? This is the first time I know that members of the royal family can also be sentenced Did you file a complaint? I want to say, your father Ye is still your father Ye." "Are you stupid upstairs? Didn't you see that Zhao Jie has been deprived of her royal status just now, stealing military secrets and using it to hurt the citizens of the empire, this kind of People judge her treason is light, Ye Mowang hurry up and kill her!"

"Hahahaha, Zhao Jie should be the most miserable princess since the founding of the empire, but I don't have the slightest sympathy in my heart, but I feel sour. Poor people must have something to hate. The ancients will not deceive me!"

"His Royal Highness Zhao is really pitiful, with such a brain-damaged sister, the image of the royal family will definitely be greatly reduced in the future." "The upstairs is too naive. Princess Zhao has grown into a tree with a crooked neck. Doesn't the royal family have any responsibility at all? And she is a vase princess, well, she is already a broken clay pot princess, why would she want to steal military secrets if she has nothing to do? Maybe she was ordered by someone?"

"Although Zhao Jie is indeed quite hateful, I also think she is not that capable." At this moment, the melon-eating people in the entire empire are almost treating the royal family as a laughing stock, and now in the imperial court, Zhao Chenshen confronted Ye Chen directly. He only felt that his own face was being pushed down on the ground by the other party, but because of the situation, he had to make up for the two of them and said with a smile: "Zhao Jie is young and ignorant, it is my fault that she developed such a temper." Negligence of duty, why don't you let me make amends on your behalf, if you still have grievances, the royal family is willing to pay you some compensation." Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by the persistent Ye Chen, who looked at Zhao Chenshen in surprise Said: "She is the same age as me, why didn't you say that I am young just now? This is also called being young and ignorant. I think you are quite ignorant, Your Highness."

"..." Zhao Chen's face turned cold, and he decided not to pay attention to Ye Chen, who was messing around. He looked directly at Gu Xu, and said helplessly: "Marshal Gu, Zhao Jie has been deprived of her royal status, which is the biggest thing for her. I hope that Marshal Gu will be lenient."

Although Ye Chen seems to have a lot of ghost ideas, in his opinion, this guy who was lucky enough to fly to the branch by virtue of genetic matching will eventually listen to Gu Xu's words. time.

Seeing that Zhao Chenshen gave up communicating with him and turned to look at his marshal, Ye Chen didn't understand what the other party was thinking, so he immediately showed Zhao Chenshen and the people of the empire what it means to be a sticky coquettish, pulling Gu Xu's arm and said aggrievedly : "Husband" everyone on the star network: "..." Ahhh, the ears are about to become pregnant!

"..." Gu Xu was almost defeated by the sticky husband's call from his little lion, and he couldn't even tense his face. He quickly raised his fist to his mouth, and cleared his throat to cover up: "cough cough , um" Although I know that this little bastard is mostly out to annoy people, but this is the first time Ye Xiaochen calls himself a serious (not so serious) name. If you miss this village, this shop will disappear. I still promise everyone: "..." Going blind, Gu Xu responded quickly, then looked at Zhao Chenshen without changing his expression, and said calmly, holding his young man's hand, "Sorry, my wife has the final say in my family."

Zhao Chenshen: "..."

Xingwang live broadcast platform - "2333, I never thought that Marshal Gu, who is selfless and decisive in killing, is actually an ear-scratcher. I showed my aunt's smile."