Chapter 66 Ye Chen is Injured

Zhao Jie felt that she had never been so unlucky. She thought that with that special smoke bomb, she could eliminate the thorn in her side almost effortlessly, but in the end, she was turned into an army. After a while, I wanted to take revenge, but I ran into a group of candidates who were driven out of the stronghold by Ye Chen. Seeing that Zhao Jie and the others were scarred, they actually wanted to take advantage of the fire and rob them of their supplies and weapons! This group of overwhelmed things!

If it wasn't for those guys, she wouldn't have found Ye Chen's team so late and let him be arrogant in the central examination room for so long!

Zhao Jie looked at Ye Chen and Song Yuan, who were unharmed, but found that Gu Xu was nowhere to be seen, her eyes immediately sank. Her teammates didn't know the side effects of the tracer, but she heard what her brother said. Seeing this situation now, I subconsciously thought that the person who was recruited was Gu Xu, but the marshal must have noticed something was wrong very quickly, and he should have left the team to go back for treatment at this moment.

Although her original intention was not to hurt the marshal, who made him always help this commoner who was against her? ! This is a lesson he asked for! What's more, now that Gu Xu isn't here, it's easier for her to make a move. Thinking of the news Liang Ye revealed to her, a sneer appeared on the corner of Zhao Jie's mouth. Even if you are really capable, you will still fall into my hands!

"Ye Chen, don't think that you are strong just because you defeated a few garbage teams, I will teach you a lot today." Zhao Jie looked at Ye Chen and said coldly, and then seemed to remember something , and then said: "The marshal is so partial to you, if you can't hold on later, don't just open the protective ring so spinelessly, and lose the face of the marshal!"

"..." Song Yuan stared dumbfounded at Princess Zhao's nonsense. Even if this Highness has a brain problem, his eyes should be fine, right? Now that the entire central examination room is the territory of his boss, she rushed up with a team of people to provoke, isn't it really here to give away the head?

Ye Chen didn't expect Zhao Jie to be so confident. Hearing this, he raised his eyebrows and said, "I won't lose the face of my marshal. I hope you can last a little longer, princess. Don't throw the face of the royal family on the ground." Come on the ground and rub it for me."

"You! Brazen!" Zhao Jie was furious, not to mention Ye Chen's arrogant attitude of not paying attention to the royal family, just based on his first sentence, his family's marshal! It was enough to make her so angry that she wished she could kill him to relieve her anger!

"Hold Song Yuan down for me, I want to deal with him with my own hands!" Zhao Jie gritted her teeth, and ordered to the people behind her with a cold face.

Song Yuan: "..." No, no, don't restrain me, Princess Zhao, since you like being beaten so much, please feel free!

Of course, no matter how Song Yuan complained in his heart, Zhao Jie's teammates absolutely obeyed her orders. Except for the teammate from the investigation department who always protected Zhao Jie, the other two quickly surrounded Song Yuan. Regardless of Zhao Jie's strength, at least her teammates, except for the parallel importer Liang Ye who stayed at the stronghold to guard the flag, the rest of them are elites of their respective professions.

Especially this Lu Xiao who is now confronting Song Yuan, although he is not in the same department, but Song Yuan has heard of his name, he was admitted to the Combat Department with the first place among the freshmen this year, he thought he could join The team of royal family members is his honor, but Princess Zhao didn't want to make a plan to compete for the stronghold to get a high score. She wasted her time seeking revenge from Ye Chen. In fact, he already regretted it.