Chapter 86 Ye Xiaoshou Rebelled!

At this time, on the Xingwang live broadcast platform, the style of painting changed suddenly——"Marshal: Awesome! It's amazing under the bed, and it's even more powerful in the bed.

"Although the bleak back of His Majesty leaving made me sympathize for a second, but! The marshal man is so swollen and fat?! Ahhh, Ye Demon King, you are against my cp!

"Upstairs loves to wake up! All the little shou are pretending to be brave, but they are actually extremely honest! Marshal, listen to Ye Mowang's arrogant words, quickly take your little shou home and teach him how to be a $renfu!"

"Emmm, am I the only one who thinks Ye Mowang Gong is also very interesting? Seeing his murderous aura in the examination room in the middle of the country, the murderous look in his eyes is almost overflowing the screen! I stand under Ye Gongnian and don't explain it!"

"The cult upstairs was dragged out and beheaded! Didn't you see that Ye Mowang called Marshal's husband before? This sweet and greasy energy, it looks like a monster!"

The Gu Ye CP on the Star Network rose from the ground, and accompanied by a small group of cults, a heated discussion was launched in full swing. Unfortunately, before their marshal's answer, all major live broadcast platforms were blocked at the same time. Quickly cut off and left the imperial court, Gu Xu rubbed his boy's head, and said helplessly: "Why do you want Hongyuan Planet all of a sudden?"

"I'm afraid that you miss me too much when you're fighting. If you think of fighting unintentionally, if one accidentally loses, then I will become a sinner of the empire? So I have no choice but to pack myself and send it to you!" Ye Chen blinked his eyes and took it for granted.

"..." The little bastard was expected to speak sweet words, probably only when he needed to anger others. Gu Xu sighed in his heart, paused, squeezed Ye Xiaochen's face and said helplessly: "Eiger planet is different from Hongyuan planet, it's just an ordinary vacation planet. After I go back, I'll go see His Majesty and ask to buy that one." Xing Xing, I will take you there to play when you are on vacation this semester."

Although Zhao Chenshen would rather give up the Hongyuan planet than give up an ordinary vacation planet, he was a little puzzled, but since his little lion liked it, it was not a valuable thing at all. Since Zhao Chenshen could not make the decision, he went to find it. It is the one who can be the master.

"Ah?" Ye Chen was stunned for a moment, and only then did he realize that his marshal had misunderstood, but this did not prevent him from embarrassing Zhao Chenshen, so he immediately looked at Gu Xu with a smile and said, "Okay, I heard that the planet Iger is like spring all the year round. , and the most beautiful Blue Lake in the entire empire, I have long wanted to see it."

Zhao Chenshen's underground power is hidden from even the king and queen. This time he gave up the royal family for a tourist planet, and finally rooted in the eyeliner of the Gu Xu border garrison. He will definitely be accused by the entire royal family. If his own marshal runs over again Making trouble and persuading the king to sell the planet Iger, he guessed with his feet and knew how unlucky Zhao Chenshen would be in the coming days 1('V')".

Seeing this, Gu Xu immediately felt distressed. Ye Xiaochen must have liked that little planet very much, otherwise he would never forget it, but he chose to give up his favorite planet for him. He would find a way to buy it from the king no matter what. Gave it to my little lion.

"But" Ye Chen rolled his eyes, and immediately thought of a ghostly idea, he poked his marshal's chest, and said with aggrieved face: "Look at me, I gave up so much in order to win you a desolate star with nothing. Beautiful little planet, if the king doesn't want to sell it to you, then don't you have to give me some other compensation?"