Chapter 171-175

Chapter 171 Invincible Cub

"It's nothing..." Ye Chen gritted his teeth at his little boy secretly in his heart, and said with a sullen face expressionlessly, he didn't want to tell Gu Xu such an embarrassing thing after being slapped by his newborn son Ling Jin!

"..." Gu Xu looked at his wife's annoyed expression, and thought that the little guy seemed to be particularly clinging to him when he was in Ye Xiaochen's stomach, and he always felt that he had touched the truth of a certain little vinegar grinder's teeth, Immediately feeling helpless, he cleared his throat and couldn't help but speak up for his innocent and disliked son: "Ahem, although my son is still young, I can't keep calling him a bastard. I have thought of several names. See if you like it."

As he said that, Gu Xu took out a small book from his inner pocket and handed it to Ye Chen. From the scratches on it, it can be seen that he still put a lot of thought into his son's name.

Ye Chen curled his lips and reluctantly took the small book, among which there were cooking Xuan, Xu Yao, etc., which meant peace and happiness, and there were also types that meant bravery and strength. They all sounded good names, although Ye Chen looked at his family. The son doesn't care, but in fact he has secretly thought of several nice names...

but! This little bastard was obsessed with Gu Xu's mental strength when he was in the womb, but now he is partial since he was born! Looking at Gu Xu's enthusiasm again, Ye Chen pursed his lips, made a decision immediately, and said in a cool and authentic tone: "Such a little guy, I hope he can nourish his spirit in the future, and grow up healthily by gaining weight."

It is indeed quite small and there is nothing wrong with it. It seems that Ye Chen still cares about his son very much. Gu Xu nodded and said with a smile: "Then choose a name that implies good health."

For parents, what kind of path their children will take in the future is secondary. The most important thing is to be healthy, and Ye Chen is right.

Ye Chen nodded in satisfaction, and then made a final decision before his marshal made any comments: "Let's call him Qiuqiu! I hope he can be fat and fat like a little ball in the future." Not letting him call Gu Fat is already giving him face. Yes, Xiao Yang still fights with me. Ye Chen consciously avenged his previous sting, and his mood immediately improved a lot.

Gu Xu: "..."

"Isn't it nice?" Ye Chen blinked his eyes and looked at Gu Xu innocently, as if if he dared to say something bad, the wound on his stomach would start to hurt in the next second.

"..." Discussing the name with Ye Chen at this time, it seems that Gu Xu, who accidentally tricked his own son, felt guilty, and couldn't bear to go against Ye Chen whose body hadn't recovered, so he had to bargain hard: " There is nothing wrong with the nickname, so do you have to think about it again?"

Gu Qiuqiu, if you really let your son bear such a name, this kid will definitely fight with him when he grows up...

Ye Chen puffed his face, and was about to speak when Dr. Li opened the door and came over with the child in his arms.

Thanks to the timely arrival of the other party, the tragedy of the little ball with an indescribable name in the future was avoided. Gu Xu breathed a sigh of relief without any trace, stepped forward to carefully receive the child in his hand, frowned and said: "Isn't it sent to the child?" The incubator?"

It was only seven months old, and it was just such a small ball, wrinkled, breathing in small mouthfuls. When Gu Xu just hugged her into his arms, the weight that was so light that it was almost negligible made him feel distressed. Fortunately, he hugged Ye Xiaochen a lot on weekdays, and his technique is still good.