Chapter 61 Ye Chen is angry!

Having said that, Ye Chen suddenly remembered that Gu Xu had treated Liang Ye pretty well for a while before those messy things in the Liang family were exposed in his previous life. At that time, he thought it was because of himself, but now Think about it, could it be that Liang Ye pretended to be himself to win Gu Xu's favor? Ye Chen frowned, feeling uneasy for a while, and didn't know how much that guy got by using his identity!

"..." Although Gu Xu really had such a plan in the beginning, but now that Cool and his own children are already rivals, can he still say yes? If he really admits it, Xiao Yezi, who is so petite and has a big temper, will still lift the roof of the stronghold house in anger? !

So Gu Xu, who accidentally missed the truth, went further and further down the wrong path, and looked at Ye Chen solemnly and said: "How can the Gu family's private army be so easy to advance? Cool's strength is indeed good, but This person's whereabouts are obsessed. Although he claims to be a civilian, his fighting skills are very professional, and he does not accept invitations from any forces. From my judgment, his identity is definitely not as simple as an ordinary civilian, and he may even be a trained fugitive. The Gu family will not casually extend invitations to those who are unstable."

"..." Ye Chen was furious, why did he become a fugitive? Obviously he is a good citizen who abides by the law and never causes troubles, how could he be so vicious when he came to Gu Xu's place, he immediately puffed up his cheeks and glared fiercely at the other party, saying: "You have never seen anyone before, how can you convict him at will? It's just that they don't accept the invitation of the nobles, maybe they are keeping themselves clean?"

"..." Gu Xu sighed tiredly, feeling that his Ye Xiaochen's ability to do things has improved a lot, look at this angry little appearance, he was almost deceived by him, I really thought he was doing it for that Cool complained.

If he really nodded and agreed with this little guy, then Ye Xiaochen might turn his back on him again! Almost without thinking, Gu Xu knew that this guy's next words would be: I knew it! I tried it lightly, right? You clearly think that Cool is a good guy, and if you don't let me have a date with him, you just don't want to part with the seedling you fancy, and you still act like you are thinking about my safety, there is no way!

After thinking about the upright and confident appearance of his own boy, Gu Xu felt dizzy for a while, and immediately looked straight at Ye Chen firmly and said: "You are still young, and there are all kinds of people on the star network, wearing fake clothes on each other. It's impossible to know your inner identity, don't trust what others say, that Cool is definitely a very dangerous person, that's why I don't trust you to have an appointment with him."

Ye Chen: "..."

He still wanted to listen to the words of praise for himself from the mouth of his own marshal in a different way, but now it's good, and he listened to the words that slandered him when he arranged it! Ye Chen got angry and didn't want to talk to the bastard anymore!

"I'm going to sleep!" Ye Chen glared at Gu Xu ferociously, and then even more ferociously, he directly took off the other's coat, threw it into a small pillow and threw it aside. Gu Xu stopped leaning all the way, turned his back to Gu Xu and said fiercely: "I won't let you take advantage of me if I don't rely on you to sleep!"

Gu Xu: "..." Which little bastard insisted on joining me? Also, why did you suddenly get angry when you said it well? Kids these days are so hard to guess