Chapter 91 Little Ye Poor

"No, we were just kidding around." Gu Xu touched his nose subconsciously, feeling a little guilty. Although he knew that the bullying that his uncle said was different from what he thought, but in a sense, he was indeed bullying, and he bullied so much that he didn't take it lightly. Gu Yanqi gave Gu Xu a look. Seeing that the niece and daughter-in-law are soft and small, still injured, the whole child is just a pitiful one, how can she stand up to the threat of her nephew demolishing the house and "domestic violence", she is so frightened when she doesn't see anyone (Dense fog) Buried in the sofa and refused to come out!

"I'll go and have a look." My nephew has been in the military camp since he was a child, and his actions are not serious, even if it is not intentional, it would be bad if he really hurt someone, Gu Yanqi said and walked over.

"Don't! Don't come in!" Before Gu Xu could speak, Ye Chen pricked up his ears and saw that his uncle was about to come in. He was so frightened that he jumped up immediately. The quilt wrapped him so tightly that his eyes were blind. Leaving one, facing the direction of the door in such a messy posture, said in a low voice: "I'm fine, brother, uncle, you go back!"

Just kidding, if I let my uncle know that he was beaten by that big bastard Gu Xu, will he lose face, should he? !

Gu Yanqi: "..." With such a pitiful tone, are you really okay?

Ye Chen heard that there was no movement on the other side, so he knew that the uncle hadn't left yet, and he was about to cry. He quickly peeled off the quilt, revealing a pair of big round eyes, and said sincerely: "Yes. Really! Gu Xu didn't bully me, nor did he domestically abuse me, he just gave me a massage!"

Gu Xu: "..." Well, his ability to deceive people has become even stronger, and he will start telling nonsense as soon as he opens his mouth. In the future, he can't be easily fooled by any words of this little guy.

"Massage?" Gu Yanqi saw that Ye Chen's whole group was exuding resistance, so he had to take a few steps back, and said with a speechless expression, why didn't he know when his nephew learned such a skill?

"It's just massage!" Ye Chen reluctantly exposed his furry head, blushed and looked at his uncle very seriously, and said, "It hurts and feels good to push me, I just scolded him when I couldn't bear it, You really didn't bully me!"

Black history, this is definitely black history! If someone other than Gu Xu finds out, he will definitely kill him!

"..." Painful and refreshing, why does it sound so weird? Gu Yanqi retreated to the door helplessly, looked at his nephew's strange and struggling expression, paused for a moment, as if he had touched some crucial place, patted Gu Xu's shoulder, sighed and gave the two men a serious expression. Now that the young couple is too good at playing, he, the "old man", is getting more and more confused. Seeing his uncle leave, Ye Chen is quietly relieved, and then sees his marshal stepping forward quickly He took the quilt away, rubbed his head and said with a half-smile: "It hurts and feels good? It seems quite comfortable? Continue?"

"..." The quilt was taken away, and Ye Chen lost his cover. He immediately glared at Gu Xu viciously, raised his chin and said fiercely: "You see, I am good to you, and I am still defending you in front of my uncle, come up Just hit me and said he would teach me a lesson!"

"Well, why don't you call my uncle back and let him vent your anger on you?" Gu Xu pinched his fiercely bulging cheeks, and echoed without sincerity.

"..." Who is this, this, this shameless guy? ! Who switched his marshal! Ye Chen was furious, he was beaten anyway, he gave Gu Xu a hard look, this guy had no excuse to bully him anymore, so he just pushed the Marshal away with such a haughty face, stood up coldly, found The big bed in the marshal's lounge, sleeping under the quilt without saying a word!