Chapter 108: The Marshal Will Pretend to Be Poor!

Ye Chen gave Gu Xu an indifferent expression of going back and settling accounts with you, then with a small face frozen in front of him, watching the members of the clearing team give emergency treatment to his marshal and Liang Ye, he frowned subconsciously and said :"is it serious?"

Among the members of the virus removal team, the Marshal's wife was the one who asked the question, and immediately replied in a hurry: "This is the latest star network virus, which can cause great damage to mental power fluctuations. Fortunately, the marshal is a super S-level mental power user. To prevent the spread of the virus, just destroy the virus attached to the body. However, this virus has a certain phagocytosis, which may cause mental instability in the short term. It is best to reduce the time to log in to the star network. The power level is high, so there shouldn't be too much of a problem." Then, the man looked at Liang Ye, who was gradually blurring, and said with a sigh: "However, this person's situation is more dangerous, although I don't know yet. How did he get infected with the virus, but it is obvious that this thing has been lurking in his mental power for a long time, perhaps because of the battle, it stimulated the accelerated infection of the virus, and now his mental power fluctuations have been entangled with the virus At the same time, even if he is forced to go offline, it will cause irreversible damage to his mental strength."

"Don't worry about him, get rid of the virus on this guy's hand first." Ye Chenhu said coldly, pointing at his marshal's arm.

Member of the virus removal team: "..." Although they also hate this virus carrier now, but! Why does Mao feel a little bit abused when Madam Mao is so righteously instructing him to treat the marshal?

Gu Xu looked at his young man who was obviously worried that he still looked fierce, and his heart was in a mess. He held Ye Chen's hand and said distressedly: "It's really fine. My mental power level is high, and it's an ordinary star network virus." Let go!" Ye Chen looked at the arm stretched out by his own marshal, and said expressionlessly, "Didn't you fool me to leave just now, what are you doing here? Stay away!"

Gu Xu: "..." A little temper can be fierce!

Ye Chen looked at the members of the virus removal team with a dark face without saying a word. They had not released their marshal after working for a long time. He glanced at Gu Xu and said coolly: "Does it hurt?"

No one knows better than him, a senior user, the feeling of mental power being impacted. Although he was holding his breath, he began to worry reluctantly after watching this group of guys scan for a long time and still not get it done.

Gu Xu opened his mouth and wanted to say that it's okay, but seeing his cub's angry appearance, he probably needs to be coaxed for a while, so he immediately changed his tone, even showing a little weakness in his tone: "It's a bit Son."

Bitter meat tricks, if used once in a while, will always have a miraculous effect.

Sure enough, when Ye Chen heard that his marshal didn't stand up to him for the first time, he subconsciously felt that the star network virus must be more serious than he imagined. This guy planned to hide it at first, but suddenly he was angry and In a hurry, he gave him a fierce look with a tiger's face, then turned his head and said fiercely to the staff member who was slowly cleaning the poison with the scanner: "Didn't you hear him say that it hurts? Take it easy!"

"Yes." The member of the virus removal team who was inexplicably lying on the gun twitched the corners of his mouth. He was caught off guard by being fed a bowl of dog food. If I remember correctly, the marshal was seriously injured when he defeated the Zerg three years ago, and half of his body was covered by the aggressiveness of the Zerg. The liquid was corroded, and he didn't say a word. Now he was only injured by the Xingwang virus indirectly. If you describe that feeling, it would be similar to being bitten by a mosquito?