Chapter 147

Ye Chen immediately grabbed the shoulder of his marshal, firmly pushed away the itchy Gu Xu who was breathing heavily, and didn't mention the reward, looked at Gu Xu solemnly and said: "Suddenly remembered that there is still something to do?" Make it clear to Chu Chao, I'll go out first." As soon as the voice fell, he threw away his marshal and left seriously. Before taking the second step, Gu Xuti slipped up and carried him to the bathroom in twos and threes. Ye Chen was very angry. Flipping four little paws on Gu Xu's hands in vain, glaring at Gu Xu fiercely and saying, "You, you, why are you arresting me? I told you I'm going out, don't take a bath!"

Not to mention the mandarin duck bath! When the matter came to an end, Ye Mowang, who had been arrogant for three months relying on his own marshal to get him nothing, finally turned into a quail egg. A month old man can definitely torture him to death!

If he doesn't leave now, Gu Xu, who was lifted by that quack George George, probably won't let him go this week! By the way, when did this guy confirm this kind of thing with George, why didn't he know? !

Gu Xu looked at Ye Chen who was flopping around, and said coolly: "You reminded me, when did you get in touch with Chu Chao?"

It's not that Ye Chen is not allowed to make friends, Chu Chao's identity is unknown, and his attitude towards Ye Chen is really weird, coupled with the other party's superb star network technology, if he really has evil intentions, even if his little lion is a little smart, he will not Maybe he can fight this kind of person who wanders all the year round and licks blood on the tip of a knife. And thinking of Chu Chao's performance after entering Emperor Star, Gu Xu frowned subconsciously, always feeling that this person shrank his neck to Ye Chen Ye Chen, looked at the distance between himself and the door, raised his eyes to see the block in front of him Jushan gave up struggling for a second, hooked the finger of his own marshal super-consciously, put on a cute and innocent expression, lowered his head as if focusing on Gu Xu's hand, and said: "Isn't this I met you when you went to pick up someone in the morning. I just asked him for help when I needed him! You see, I came to look for you so early in the morning, and I have been waiting for you." The voice just fell , Ye Chen seemed to feel that the degree was not enough, he paused and rubbed against Gu Xu's chest, not forgetting to add: "Think of what you think!"

"If I remember correctly, you seem to come here to negotiate terms with me because of my ban on the Internet?" Gu Xu said that he could still stand up to this level of flattery, and it was cool to catch his little bastard's restless little hand typical.

"That's just attached!" Ye Chen glared at his marshal angrily, moved his imprisoned hand, and emphasized dissatisfiedly: "Then I don't want to lose face!

I want to see you, but I'm too embarrassed to say it directly. It's all an excuse to ask you to unblock me. Why are you so stupid? ! "

"..." Gu Xu's face was full of black lines, he looked at this upright look, what is there to be embarrassed about, you should at least pretend to be a little bit like me!

Sighing helplessly, Gu Xu was too lazy to talk to his little bastard, and stripped him into a naked little lion in a few moments, and followed the other party's words without sincerity: "That's really hard work for you, bear it It's been so long, I'm still embarrassed to see me, no wonder I was arguing with me for a reward just now, and here it is for you."

As soon as the words fell, Gu Xu raised his hand and unbuttoned his body, staring at Ye Chen who had nowhere to escape in the narrow space, without taking a step, the temperature in the bathroom suddenly rose, and even breathing Ye Chen has rarely seen Gu Xu so emotionally exposed, even the fingers that pulled the clothes off were terrified and aggressive, Ye Chen swallowed subconsciously, feeling so heartbroken that he wanted to cry , so this is the consequence of holding it in for a long time!