Chapter 64 Don't Indulge Him!

As if to verify Ye Chen's words, he had just finished speaking, and Bai Lianhua's face was even more ugly now, his lips were black and purple. If he didn't rescue him in time, he might really die in the stronghold room.

"Damn! Isn't it the school's rule that you are not allowed to carry deadly weapons and poisons? Didn't the security checkers in the waiting room respond?" Ye Chen was furious. Everyone had to go through the security checker before entering the test room, only ordinary confusion Sexual props can be brought into the venue, and such highly toxic drugs are logically impossible to enter.

"..." Gu Xu was silent. This is the latest tracer developed by the military. It is colorless and odorless. It is impossible for ordinary security detectors to detect it. This is why the other party took advantage of it.

Ye Chen kicked the wall irritably, looked at Bai Lianhua's half-dead appearance, looked at Gu Xu with a sullen face and said reluctantly: "There is no other way, his protective ring is not around, it is not easy to contact him at all." Responder, the particle beasts outside can't do anything to you, you send this guy to the nearest medical point." He can't be allowed to die here Gu Xu frowned, Bai Lianhua's situation was really urgent, but Zhao Jielian The military's adhesive tracer can also be taken out, and it is obviously aimed at Ye Chen. He is not worried at all. Stepping forward to poke Gu Xu's eyebrows, he smiled and said, "Why, are you worried about me?"

"There are only two of you." Gu Xu was annoyed by Ye Chen's indifference, and reminded helplessly with a stern face. The implication is that Ye Chen's side is small, so it's normal for him to be worried. Absolutely no other reason.

However, Ye Chen didn't take Gu Xu's worries seriously at all, and raised his chin and said arrogantly: "It's not that you haven't seen your husband's heroic posture of one against five, just at this level, how can you give me a hand?" It's a piece of cake for me to come by a dozen!"

"..." Gu Xu glared at the other party angrily, and had no choice but to pick up Bai Lianhua. His tone was wasting time here. It would be better to go early and return early. Thinking of this, he nodded towards Ye Chen, and finally endured it. He couldn't help but reminded: "The composition of the smoke bomb is special, it is very likely that it was written by Zhao Jie's team, you have to be careful. Also, if you encounter this kind of smoke bomb again, you must avoid it as soon as possible. Come back quickly."

"I know, why are you becoming more and more like an old lady, mother-in-law!" Ye Chen rubbed his ears and waved his hands nonchalantly, "The strength of Zhao Jie's team is worse than the five-member team that I just wiped out, okay? , will definitely get rid of them before they release the smoke bomb!"

"..." When you say you are fat, you are still out of breath! Also, who is he talking about in such detail for? Treat yourself like an old lady, you little bastard! Gu Xu sighed, ruthlessly rubbed Ye Chen's head until he scratched the boy's hair like a chicken coop, and then left with Bai Lianhua.

"Marshal" Song Yuan ran over when he heard the commotion before, and he didn't interrupt all the time. After listening to the conversation between the two and seeing Bai Lianhua's appearance, he quickly knew what happened. Seeing Gu Xu coming over with Bai Lianhua in his arms , hastily opened the door for the other party.

Gu Xu nodded towards Song Yuan. Seeing Ye Chen still looking at him from the corner of the eye, he lowered his voice and said, "Look, don't let him cause trouble all the time. Before I come back, try not to let him He clashed with the brigade." Today is the first day, and Ye Chen is lucky. By tomorrow, there will be almost all alliances and traps, and it will not be so easy to seize the position.

"..." So why do you have to tell him specifically, isn't it the Marshal yourself who is always letting the boss run amok? Song Yuan twitched his eyes, and said speechlessly: "...Yes."