Chapter 191-195

Chapter 191 Confession

Ye Chen giggled in his heart when he heard the words, and was told the truth by his marshal without any preparation, and almost revealed his secrets without being tense, and then swept him indiscriminately and then dragged him back to make a small report Pippi glanced at Gu Xu pretending to be calm and said, "What did you see?"

He thought that even if this brat relied on brute force to learn a little bit of mental strength, at most he would show Gu Xu the heroic figure of beating up the eldest prince, but now that he heard Gu Xu's questioning, it was obvious that The little bastard revealed more.

Xiao Qiuqiu was sensitive to her father's threatening gaze, shrunk her neck subconsciously, grabbed her father's clothes timidly, tilted her little head and looked at Ye Chen with some doubts and anger: "Gu Ah? Ah one by one "I didn't bully you! I'll ask your father to help you, beat me up, don't get angry! Little Qiuqiu couldn't figure it out, so he attributed his father's anger to the big villain he had just met, heaved a sigh of relief and stretched out a small hand to pat his father's arm, comforting him like a little adult: " Sigh one by one" Ye Chen: "..." Who wants the comfort of you, a troublesome little bastard? !

Gu Xu looked at Ye Chen's serious face, and he almost knew the answer without answering.

There's no way, he's too familiar with his wife, and this little showman's daily affairs, if he doesn't have the ability to distinguish the acting skills of the other party, how can he clean up the mess for this kid in time?

"..." Ye Chen also knew that he had already revealed his secrets as soon as he asked, so this old man is not good, and he can't hide a little secret. revealed...

But although he didn't intend to tell Gu Xu, since the other party knew about it, there was no need for him to hide it.

Seeing the annoyed look on his little lion's face, Gu Xu was speechless for a while, raised his hand, rubbed the center of his brows, and sighed: "The eldest prince is the heir that the royal family focuses on training. I have always lived soberly, even if I know that I have no chance to turn around, I can't go crazy so easily. Besides..."

Having said that, Gu Xu paused, looked at Ye Chen, who was unconsciously grabbing his clothes, desperately trying to hide his nervousness, held the other's hand, and then said: "Look at the words he said to me before leaving. It does seem to be out of my mind, but your reaction tells me otherwise."

Coupled with the mental imagery that Qiuqiu gave him backtracking, he was 70% sure that Ye Chen subconsciously agreed with Zhao Chenshen's crazy words. Of course, he didn't think that his wife's feelings for him were false, and he hoped that what the eldest prince said was true, excluding other possibilities, and with Ye Chen's uneasy hint, he wanted to guess, and then he guessed right.

Thinking of this, Gu Xu sighed, he really didn't know whether he should be heartbroken or distressed after getting such a result...

"Just because of these, you think I'm a reborn person? Then you have a big brain..." Ye Chen was caught off guard and muttered in a low voice, somewhat dissatisfied.

"You call this kind of rebirth? This name is quite suitable..." Gu Xu was a little surprised when he heard this.

Ye Chen: "..." You, a boring old cadre, have never read novels!

"..." Gu Xu was inexplicably stared at by his wife again, touched his nose subconsciously, cleared his throat and said solemnly: "Ahem, it's actually not just this one thing, I found that you often know Some things that you shouldn't know, such as you knew my eating habits when you first came to the Gu family, or you never learned to fly a spaceship, but you were able to find me all the way through the interstellar space."