Chapter 139 The Old Hooligan

Ye Chen stood in front of Gu Xu with his back straight, his expression was full of firmness and stubbornness, the little bastard who always pretended to be obedient seemed to grow up overnight, and he grew up to be a big bastard. , the little devil who once in a while made an idea of the chrysanthemum was enough for him to have a headache, and now he suddenly became the big devil who was born with great ambitions and made his idea on the highest status person in the empire. That doesn't matter at all!

No, it wasn't an idea that popped up suddenly at all. Ever since Zhao Jie's matter started, he deliberately provoked the eldest prince in the public trial court, and when Cool's matter came out, not only did his little lion not expose Liang Hao in the first place, but let him Things got worse and worse, and Zhao Chenshen was completely involved, and then he took the initiative to force the Zhao family to back down again. Everything was directed at the royal family. After that, none of the descendants produced a high-level psychic power user, and the only one who could barely see past was B-level Zhao Chenshen, which was the reason why he was the most vocal before offending Ye Chen.

As a royal family, the level of spiritual power is not as good as that of ordinary nobles. This is the thorn of the entire royal family, a black spot that can't get rid of in the flesh no matter what. No one cares more about the method of improving the level of spiritual power than the royal family, otherwise They will not try to make things difficult for the Gu family, is it because of the spiritual power cultivation method that the Gu family created?

Now that the fact that Ye Chen is an S-level spiritual power is exposed, it will become a booster and enter the hearts of the Zhao family. When there is no hope in sight, the desire for hope is completely different from the desire for hope when he finally sees hope. It is almost conceivable that the days to come will never be peaceful. Although they have not been friends for a long time, Gu Xu believes that he knows his little lion well enough. Dangerous thoughts, not to mention, as Ye Chen said, he has already boarded the thief ship, unless he is really willing to leave this little bastard alone, otherwise, he must be prepared to completely stand on the opposite side of the royal family. Gu Xu once again sighed heartbrokenly, and said helplessly: "It's my fault. I thought you were still young and loved to act like a baby, so I always treated you like a child." If he had known that his little bastard secretly set up After setting up such a big trap, he will definitely not let the other party put himself in such a dangerous situation, at least he will come up with a more comprehensive countermeasure, he was careless.

Ye Chen stared at his marshal with a sullen face. Just when Gu Xu thought that he had made the little guy angry by saying something wrong, he saw the other party suddenly leaning forward and holding his head, lowering his head against the tip of his nose, revealing With two sharp little canine teeth and a sly look on his face, he said in a second: "Old rascal!"

Gu Xu: "???"

Before Gu Xu could react from the sudden change of face of his little bastard, he saw Ye Chen sitting on him, scratching his chin with his fingers, and teasingly said with a smile: "Talk about treating me like a child, why don't you treat me like a child?" Hug me hard, what do you mean you are not a beast?"

"Ye, Chen!" Gu Xu's face darkened, can this little bastard stop getting into weird places every time he wants to confess his heart and talk about business? ! Can it be better?

Just when Gu Xu was angered by his little bastard with black lines on his face, Ye Mowang changed his face again, turned his head and lightly bit the soft flesh of Gu Xu's neck, and rubbed softly: " Well, then you promised me, don't you get angry? Your mouth is almost dry, and I'm exhausted!"

As soon as the words fell, Ye Chen sighed figuratively, lying on his marshal with a tired look.

Gu Xu: "..." Who is more tired?