Chapter 58 The Magnificent Captain Ye

Seeing that Gu Xu didn't pay attention to himself at all, Bai Lianhua's eyes were red with anger, but he knew that Ye Chen must be eager to find an excuse to get rid of him now, so he could only suppress the anger in his heart, and stared straight at the red-rimmed eyes. Staring at Gu Xu: "Since you don't believe me, it's useless to say anything, and you can treat me whatever you want!"

As soon as the words fell, Bai Lianhua paused again, lowered his head stubbornly, and said with a look of disbelief: "But no matter how you treat me, I will still say that the siren on the door of the stronghold, I really didn't find out, and I definitely didn't mean to entrap the team!"

Ye Chen looked at Bai Lianhua's red eyes and looked like he was about to cry or not, he was shocked, he didn't expect the other party's acting skills to be so good, but he spread his hands regretfully and said: "Okay, since you If you are so wronged, then it is right that you did not lie, anyway, regardless of whether you lied or not, I have no intention of letting you continue dancing today!"

"..." Bai Lianhua was shocked by Ye Chen's words so straightforwardly and unreasonably, she subconsciously forgot that she was still acting, and stared blankly at Ye Chen, wouldn't it be right to convict people under normal circumstances? Is there a crime first? What do you mean you don't intend to let him jump around?

Such a reason, just such a hasty reason, why didn't the marshal have the slightest objection? !

"Don't look at it, it's not for you to look at it again!" Ye Chen saw that Bai Lianhua was still looking at his marshal in panic, and immediately became unhappy, and said with a cold face, and then grabbed Bai Lianhua unceremoniously. Lian Hua's left arm, and he planned to eliminate this guy directly, "You don't have a protective ring?" Ye Chen tore off Bai Lianhua's two wrist guards, looked at the two bare arms, and raised his eyebrows in surprise. Said to Bai Lianhua.

The protective ring is a life-saving equipment specially distributed by the school to all students. If encountering a life-threatening emergency, you can press the protective ring in time to pop up the protective cover to save your life. However, if Bai Lianhua is captured like this, Ye Chen will also You can press the opponent's protection ring to disqualify him from the competition and eliminate him directly. What they didn't expect was that Bai Lianhua wasn't wearing his protective ring.

Bai Lianhua glanced at Ye Chen coldly, then looked at Gu Xu fearlessly and said, "Unless you kill me here, I will never be eliminated!"

Bai Lianhua didn't trust Ye Chen and the others at all. He was not unprepared to join Ye Chen's team alone in order to get close to the marshal. As long as he didn't wear his own protective ring, even if Ye Chen wanted to eliminate himself, there was nothing he could do. . Only in this way, his life safety will not be guaranteed. Since the establishment of Roland Academy, there are not many students who will directly give up the protection of the protection ring. It can only be said that this Bai Lianhua is also a ruthless person !

Song Yuan obviously didn't expect that Bai Lianhua would still keep such a trick, and when he exploded in anger, he grabbed Bai Lianhua's collar fiercely and threatened with a sneer: "You think we can't do anything about you if this is the case? ? Without a protective ring, it's really kind, but I don't know if we just throw you out like this, can you survive until tomorrow?!"

The night of the simulated battlefield is definitely not as peaceful as it seems on the surface. This is also the meaning of setting up more stronghold houses. If there is no protective ring, those particle beasts that attack indiscriminately are not good.

Unexpectedly, not only was Bai Lianhua not frightened by Song Yuan's words, but he also calmed down, turned his head to look at Gu Xu and said firmly: "Since I took off the protective ring, I'm ready to face all possibilities." Get ready, you don't have to scare me."

In fact, he will take off the protective ring, and there is also an element of gambling in it. Marshal Gu is a kind and just soldier for the country and the people. Instead of wearing the protective ring and worrying that he will be eliminated by Ye Chen who is angry at any time, it is better to fight and gamble. Marshal Gu would never stand by and watch himself being thrown out of the stronghold house at night, and then besieged to death by countless particle beasts. Ye Chen looked at Bai Lianhua's eyes looking at Gu Xu, and immediately thought of what this man was up to. He scrunched up his face, looked at Bai Lianhua coldly, actually had the idea of using Gu Xu in front of his own face, that's good, originally he just wanted to eliminate him directly, but now that he thinks about it, it's too cheap He is gone!

Ye Chen could see it, and Gu Xu could see it too. This Bai Lianhua's ability in investigation is not obvious, but he is quite capable of controlling people's hearts, which is obviously more obvious than his foolish behavior along the way. More scheming. But thinking about it now, since Bai Lianhua's protective bracelet is not on him, he doesn't have to worry about being eliminated. Of course, he can find ways to make trouble in the team without any scruples. On the contrary, he was negligent before, "It would be better without the protective ring." Gu Xu didn't say anything, and heard that his boy didn't seem to realize that he was being put together, and he looked at Bai Lianhua with a smile and said: "Anyway It's not a day or two to want to beat you up, I had some scruples before, but now, it seems that I can beat you enough!"

Gu Xu & Bai Lianhua: "..."

"You! How dare you?! You are using lynching!" Bai Lianhua's face changed drastically when he heard the words, and he took a step back subconsciously. He stared at Ye Chen with wide eyes as if he was looking at a demon, and forced himself to be calm. : "Even the marshal will never tolerate you beating a person who has no resistance!"

"Oh, you're right." Ye Chen nodded, and after thinking for a while, he turned his head and asked his own marshal seriously: "Marshal, I was tricked just now, and now I can get back my position. , Shall I teach my enemy a little lesson?"

"Yes." Gu Xu said with a blank face.

"..." Bai Lianhua looked at Gu Xu in disbelief. He couldn't believe that the other party allowed Ye Chen to brutalize him. He opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but the next second, he met Ye Chen's fist. :"ah!"

So, although Ye Chen was handsome and thin, his strength was not ordinary, and he almost beat Bai Lianhua into doubting his life. Song Yuan, who was watching, had itchy hands, and finally couldn't help joining the violent camp. He punched and kicked the deadly Bai Lianhua, and finally beat Hao Haoer into a well-proportioned pig's head.

Ye Chen looked at Bai Lianhua's appearance that his parents might not recognize, and finally he was happy, patted the other person's face with a smile and said: "Okay, for the sake of feeling good, I won't throw you away. I went out to feed the particle beast, who told me to be lenient?"

Bai Lianhua: "..."